• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

renau1g's Red Hand of Doom

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: In this case, Scavenger will have to sell two of his own potions to get the summoning components (100gp). And how do we pay for the identification?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]So we either make Sohen even more stealthy or give Conrad some stealth. How bad is his ACP?[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: I say give it to Sohen. If we were all decently stealthy it'd be different. We are not I think. I think we'd be better off making our stealthy ones more so.

Voadam

Legend
ooc Move Silent +13 including mithril breastplate armor penalty for Sir Conrad. He was not just tank but also acting as point man ranging scout with his 40 move and high move silent before he joined up with you lot. ;)

Rhun

First Post
OOC: +15 Move Silently/Hide for Zazz. If Sohen takes the boots, a large percentage of us will be able to move around stealthily.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: If Voadam's fine with Sohen getting the boots, I'm game. Either that, or we flip. Either way, we should get on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads