Azure Trance

First Post
Crunch

home_prod_img.gif

Thanks Nifft.

johnsemlak

First Post
community sites we regularly post on the news page:

www.canonfire.com - a Greyhawk fan site with lots of stuff.
www.realmsofevil.net - the forums there have a lot of good homebrew
www.thediamondthrone.com - fan site for Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed
www.againsttheshadow.com - fan site for the Midnight setting
www.dragonlance.com - fan site for the dragonlance setting

others:
The Basalt Throne
www.forbeck.com
Stuff, etc

Several d20 publisher's sites have good stuff for free. Some of the best include www.necromancergames, www.goodman-games.com, the afore mentioned www.montecook.com, www.mongoosepublishing.com, etc.

Of course, the best single source of free professionally done content on the internet is www.wizards.com/dnd

Also, check the House Rules forum at EN World.

Turanil

First Post
:uhoh: I cannot believe it: none of you knows aboout the FanCC ?????

The Fan Community Council is (ahem... was) a community of d20 gamers who create netbooks on various subjects d20. That is, there is a netbook of feats, netbook of races, netbook of classes, etc. Gamers submit their work to the netbook, and a review staff help it be refined so it is of good quality. Right now, there is several full netbooks available:
- Netbook of Time (chronomancy)
- Netbook of Classes (2 netbooks)
- Netbook of Feats
- Netbook of Spells (well, rather short this one)
- Netbook of NPCs
- Netbook of Books (description of books to fill wizards' libraries)
- Netbook of Chocolate ( :lol: )
- Book of Beast v4 (a full netbook of monster in the Miscellaneous Netbooks section)
- Diadamon (a netbook finely detailing a whole pantheon of deities)
and maybe others I did forget...

Don't miss it please! (I am one of the authors): FanCC

Otherwise, you can still peruse the material available at community 3e:
Community3e

Azure Trance

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Sorry, I do know about it. forgot that one. I agree, the FANCC is a great site for free material.
:whoops: I forgot about that one too. I actually checked up on it recently and it looked like the slew of releases it had had slowed up a bit. I was wondering if it was because some of the authors / contributors took a stab at the PDF market?

Turanil

First Post
The FanCC has slowed down because it's all amateur work for free netbooks. Thus people having real life obligations, plus quick burn-outs, they rapidly cease to work for it. I am in the same condition (of burn out), despite having been one of the main contributor to the FanCC. Currently, we need to ease the procedures, in having everything done though Forums (that we hope would accelerate things, and thus renew interest). If not, the FanCC is going to die...

Remove ads