• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Requesting artists for a psionics project!

Dalamar

Adventurer
Hello everybody.
First off, I'm going to tell you that I'm part of a group that is working on converting the 2ed psionics to 3E, and in the same time making them a balanced and viable part of the game.
It is unsure as of this time wether this product will be published or served freely on the net.

In not so long time, we are going to need artists. As you all propably know, D&D3E has new facets to it: wizards can wear any armor, half-orcs can be paladins, etc. This is the kind of stuff we are looking for. The art needs to comply to the standards of 3E (I.e. no nudity, no occult instructions, no gore etc.). What kind of pictures we need are:
pictures of psionic monsters.
pictures of outfitted beginning heroes.
pictures of seasoned adventurers.
pictures of Psionic characters using powers.
pictures of psionic characters locked in a mental duel.
pictures of other planes, like the astral and the ethereal.

The pics should, if possible, have a twist to the traditional image of the psionicist. The project uses the 6 disciplines that are in the PsiHB but has gotten rid of MAD, so if you want to depict an egoist you don't have to make him have HUGE muscles etc.
There is going to be a meager pay of 10$ per pic (we need 20+ pics) and you will be credited for your work and may place your signature in the pics clearly visible in the corner or in other way.

Samples of your work should go to the project leader. His e-mail address is here:
psyker_001@yahoo.com

All submissions are not going to be accepted to the product. There is going to be more information for you on the product if you are to be taken as an artist.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask it here as I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
You know Gnome, that link in your sig is propable annoying people as they can't access the site further than the main page.

Remove ads