• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to Chapel Hill [Sword and Sorcery Saga]

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Well, I'll have to remember this place and come back after this little adventure is over, thinks Mace.
Mace listens to the conversation, but doesn't ask questions or interject unless directly asked for input.

Khuxan

First Post
"Ah another, good good. I can tell your not like the rest of this rot. Pray tell me me Sir, what is your name?"
Peredor rubs his throat, and then flashes his signet ring.

He sips the spirits and listens intently to the proceedings, scanning the faces of his comrades to see their reactions.

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"I can only tell you have the ones that attacked us, They came at us charging running berserk, They were all different. Some ran as fast as a horse others loped along, one had the claws of a bear. Horrible beasts."

Fenris

Adventurer
DarwinofMind said:
"I can only tell you have the ones that attacked us, They came at us charging running berserk, They were all different. Some ran as fast as a horse others loped along, one had the claws of a bear. Horrible beasts."

"How many were in the attackng group and how many may there be in the monestary?" asks Duncan

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Abhay looks at Peredor and wonders to himself why the man hasn't spoken. He noticed that he rubbed his throat earlier in response to a question directed to him, perhaps he is a mute? That is another question for another time, Abhay thought to himself. An ambush then? What would your caravan have that they desired? Beasts rarely have the desire for silver and gold. After my new companions have exhausted there questions, will you please take us to the spot where this terrible deed was done? Unless you know of a better place to start. Abhay turns to Peredor, My brother, I desire to know why are you here and how you got to this land. I believe you to be mute or possibly under a curse that has stolen your very voice. If I am wrong, you have my apologizes. If I am right, then pray teach me how to help you.

Last edited:

Khuxan

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Abhay turns to Peredor, My brother, I desire to know why are you here and how you got to this land. I believe you to be mute or possibly under a curse that has stolen your very voice. If I am wrong, you have my apologizes. If I am right, then pray teach me how to help you.

Peredor wordlessly places his hand on Abhay's shoulder and smiles. He pauses awkwardly, unable to properly communicate, and then withdraws it.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"There were a dozen that attacked our caravan, I know not why other than just their own lust for violence. I have no way of knowing how many might be at the hill. We could travel to the site of the attack but it is beyond the monastery and we would not make it before dark. The monastery is closer to here than there."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Well then! I leave the decision of our starting point to my new friends. Abhay walks toward the door. Do you have any parchment, quills, and ink for my silent companion? I will purchase them of course. He pauses for a moment than adds, Can you write my friend? No matter, if you cannot, then I will teach you. As for our adventure, I am ready to leave now if it is desired. I shall be directly outside the store.

[sblock=ooc]I would stay and ask more questions, but I have a feeling that Abhay would be itching to go. Something about the Beast Men would piss him off.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads