• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to Chapel Hill [Sword and Sorcery Saga]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Mace and Abhey sneak through the tall grass crawling along low to the ground. The brute continues to walk along unawares. When our heroes react a point 60 feet from the brute it stops and sniffs at the air. Mace and Abhey freeze and watch. After sniffing for a moment he pulls some meat from his belt and chews on it before continuing forward in the direction of Peredor and Duncan.

Mace and Abhey from there closer vantage can see he looks like a man. A bulky man grizzly unclean, unshaven and dressed in rags but still a man. He carries no weapon.

Moon_Goddess

Mace sneaks back in the direction of Duncan and Peredor, leaving Abhay alone squating in the grasses. The brute passes a mere 15 feet from Abhey, but does not notice him. When Mace is still 20 feet ahead of Duncan, Jamon and Peredor's position, the brute spots the three and let's out a pig like snort and grunts at them. It seems to be attempting to communicate something.

ooc: I had to draw this all out to figure out the spacing here. Currently Duncan, Jamon and Peredor stand at position 0, Mace 20 feet ahead, 50 from there at position 70 is the brute and 120 feet from position 0 is Abhey, all alone.

DJP--M-----B-----A hope all that makes sence.

Khuxan

First Post
Peredor sheathes his sword and walks unthreateningly towards the brute.

(OOC: he walks until he's about as close to the brute as Mace is, but he stays away from Mace so he doesn't reveal Mace's position.)

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Mace holds his position, but his action depends on how he assesses the situation:
If he thinks the brute is aware of him, he makes no attempt to hide and remains in a flanking position as Peredor advances.
If he thinks the Brute is not aware of him, then he tries to hide in a flanking position.

Fenris

Adventurer
Duncan will cautiously watch Peredor appraoch the brute. Carefully observing the hill behind him and the surrounding land to make sure the brute wasn't a decoy for an ambush.

Moon_Goddess

The brute grunts a few more times at Peredor, then raises his hands in a threatening manner. You can see suddenly he doesn't have hands like a man, rather he bares large vicious claws.

He lunges at Peredor.

OOC: Everyone role initiative on invisable castle please.

Remove ads