• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to Chapel Hill [Sword and Sorcery Saga]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: Our brute is slow to react, getting an 8.

What are you intended actions everyone, try to give me 2 rounds worth of actions.

Fenris

Adventurer
Duncan draws his sword as he quickly joins Peredor in engaging the brute.

OOC:
R1 Move action to close, attack (greatsword) if possible, if not second move action to close.

R2 Attack with greatsword

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The savage roars and charges at Peredor, as he does Abhey stands from his position hidden in the weeds. He raises his bow and looses an arrow with a twang. The arrow lodges itself deep in the beasts back and it lets out a howl.

Duncan rushes into the battle pulling his massive sword as he goes.

Peredor draws his sword again and steps into the charge impaling his attacker cleanly in the gut as it sinks its claws into his shoulder a vicious wound.

Another arrow zips from Abhey's bow piercing the beastman's armor but falls to the ground without sticking.

Duncan steps forward and cleaves the head from the brute. A great spray of blood juts into the air even as Peredor is pulling loose from the claws then the body slumps to the ground beside it's severed head.

OOC:
[SBLOCK]I rolled for you Fenris, sorry I didn't think to ask for rolls. url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1283541]But you did good.[/url] dropping him to -10 from +5. Bloody first battle... You all did good[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads