• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to Chapel Hill [Sword and Sorcery Saga]

Fenris

Adventurer
OnlytheStrong said:
Is anyone hurt? Abhay moves toward his companions.

"I think he only got Peredor there. We dropped him pretty quickly. We should get moving in case he was a scout expected back. Jamon, was this, ...man, anything like what you saw attack the carvan?"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Jamon and Duncan, please take care of Peredors wounds if need be. Let's find out where this thing came from. Abhay begins looking at and following the creatures tracks. (assuming he can find them, sorry).

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"Aye, they die, like any man, but most don't give up until they do die. They are animals I tell you, no fear within them. This man is like them, but each seems different." Jamon says. "Some do carry swords and spears."

OOC:
[SBLOCK]OnlytheStrong, please roll for your track. Khuxan, I thought I posted it in the last post seems I missed it, Peredor took 5 points of damage from the claws.

Reaper Steve, absence is ok, I just assumed Mace was still laying low in case of ambush.[/SBLOCK]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
ooc [SBLOCK]
Sorry about the delay all. Hopfully it'll never happen again. [/SBLOCK]

Abhey easily follows the trail, the creature had made no attempt to disguise it's tracks. Not far along you find the shredded corpse of some farmer's poor ox. Evidently where the beast man got his meat. Continuing to follow the tracks you reach the base of the steep approach up Chapel Hill in early evening, ahead you can see the walls of the monestary overgrown with vines. The main gate is torn down and one half hangs limp. In the gateway you see 2 muscular men arguing.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Turns to the others, I do not wish to engage in another fight if it is possible to avoid it. These men may able to offer us shelter for the night, and a place to tend Peredor's wounds properly. Just in case though, be ready. Abhay turns, slings his bow, and walks toward the men.

Remove ads