D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Looks like I goof, and didn't remove the cover bonus from R8's AC it is suppose to be 15 - so a hit from Hexiros if you have time to re-fluff the attack.

Sry about the second wind it seems the dice gods want to help give you motivation to become a battlemaster.

EarlyBird

Explorer
So I figured we need a little advancement of the turn (still round 3), as things were getting a bit chaotic. I rolled Hexiros dmg to see if the gnoll fell after the magic missiles.

Charwoman Gene the gnoll at M11 was already dead before your post so I had you help finish off the other gnoll, and still send 1 missile at Q13 - who by the way my post is based around. The one gnoll that started with the lowest health has been bogged down in mud, hit by a rapier, sent to sleep, awoken with acid, and now hit by a magic missile - crazy tough gnoll.

OK- just Rana, Aridha, and Templeton to go to end the round.

TallIan

Explorer
Not sure if you already have a list of subs (there seem to be a lot of players listed in the first post) but could I add my name to the list?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Looks like I goof, and didn't remove the cover bonus from R8's AC it is suppose to be 15 - so a hit from Hexiros if you have time to re-fluff the attack.

Sry about the second wind it seems the dice gods want to help give you motivation to become a battlemaster.

Ah, thanks for that. Sorry I didn't get to it in time to make the edit, but I appreciate you taking care of that for me.

-IG

Remove ads