Review of Primeval Groves

Crothian

First Post
Imruphel said:
I wouldn't defend Mongoose other than from the perspective of owning up to their mistakes. The Book of Immortals was pretty original..

Well, only so much as it went back to the old Immortal Box set of basic D&D 20 years ago.

RSKennan

Explorer
I don't know what it is, but I've seen posts by Imruphel here, on RPGNet and on the Wizards site bashing Goodman Games. For some reason, he's got it in for GG. I will use all of my willpower not to speculate as to why.

I will say that Joseph Goodman is a prince among men, and has never been anything but awesome when I've dealt with him. I'm not exaggerrating- he's helped me out a lot.

Furthermore, I'll say that Goodman Games is one of, if not the most original d20 companies out there. Not many people take the kinds of risks on unusual ideas that Joseph is willing to.

Napftor

Explorer
RSKennan said:
I will say that Joseph Goodman is a prince among men, and has never been anything but awesome when I've dealt with him. I'm not exaggerrating- he's helped me out a lot.

Furthermore, I'll say that Goodman Games is one of, if not the most original d20 companies out there. Not many people take the kinds of risks on unusual ideas that Joseph is willing to.

Ditto. I've had nothing but great dealings with Joseph. In a time when some print companies are closing their doors, Goodman Games is going strong. That in itself speaks to the company's quality.

Crothian

First Post
Like the others, I've never really heard or seen anything bad about the guy. One reason no one speaks bad about the company is there is little reason to speak bad about them. It is a shame that Imruphel seems to have an axe to gring against them for seemingly no reason. One would think people would be better then that.

Remove ads