• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Thanee

First Post
Dara

Dara follows the priest and swings her falchion again, but she comes to realize that this place must be cursed as she misses badly once more.

OOC: 5-ft. Step to flank with Kurt; PA3; Attack High Priest (miss).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Blood from his lips turns into acrid smoke as fire enshrouds Coraine. Come now! Strike! Your false gods will never triumph! He thrusts with another double handed chop, then readies his shield for the inevitable.

OOC: Power Attack Flank: AC 25, 20hp. Ready the shield as a move action, designating Demon has shield target for AC 23 vs.

Boddynock

First Post
Ragnok sees Trevor fall and lie still, in an ever-widening pool of blood. He scowls at the priest - still untouched, despite the best efforts of his comrades. He looks at Coraine, frowning at the multiple wounds the knight bears. He cannot be everywhere, much as he'd like to be, and every second will count.

Making his decision, he steps alongside Coraine and swings again - this time taking more careful aim.

OOC: 5 ft step to BG83.

I've just realized that the attack bonus in Ragnok's CS is wrong: instead of +10 it should be +11 (includes Weapon Focus & MW bonus).

Hence PA 1 (which he'll use) would be attack +10, damage 1d10+10.

Oh, and I still can't log onto IC, even with a new account, so if you wouldn't mind, Rhun? :)

Rhun

First Post
Round 5 updated above, round 6 coming as soon as I can get to it. I'm at the airport right now, and it isn't the most condusive environment to roleplaying.

Legildur

First Post
Kurt continues to attack the priest with determination.
ooc: attacks P with longsword +9 for 1d8+5 (includes Prayer - forgot that last round), AC 19 (Magical Vestment).
ooc2: if Kurt and Dara drop the priest, then Kurt will 5ft step to AX89 and use a Sacred Purification to heal 1d8+4 hps to all within 60ft (except Verdis and the demon) (unless positions shift further during the round).

Last edited:

Remove ads