Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign, Human Rog2Ftr2,AC20/16/14,HP26/30,Lngswd+10,1-8+3

"When did you rescue a gnome before, Ragnok?"

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Ragnok

" 'Ut 'un," Trevor's question breaks Ragnoks' pondering."Bouts, ae sae tree 'eeks afore. Weeds esqued 'im 'rom tae oat louse, 'rom tae Axester."Ragnok says in a quiet voice.

ooc: hope that's right it was way back I may have read it three weeks ago lol.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"Oh, I see," says Trevor, "Then it was quite awhile before we ran into each other in here? No wonder I don't remember!"

Legildur

First Post
Kurt's eyebrows raise in mild interest as Coraine castigates the gnome. Leaving the paladin with it for the moment, now with his part done, Kurt steps outside and gestures for Trevor to rejoin them. "Someone will need to remove the chains," he suggests.
ooc: charge subtracted from wand.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

Trevor sighs and get out his tools. "Very well, then. I hope you know what we're doing by releasing him!

OOC: Trevor sets about unlocking the chains.

Rhun

First Post
As Trevor sets to work on the chains, the gnome frowns at Coraine. "Well, alright. Truth is, I knew this place was here. I wanted to sneak in and steal some loot from these cultists types. I didn't want you thinking I was some sort of thief, though."

[sblock=For S@squ@tch]
Coraine watches him closely as he speaks, and determines that the gnome seems to be telling the truth now.
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
The paladin's harsh glare turns to a smile.

"Although I do not look favorably upon theft, and I suspect you do not as well, for why else would you feel the need to lie about it? I do, however, value honesty, and I thank you for telling us the real reason you are down here."

"Now, might I ask you how much of the area you had been able to scout before you were caught? And, I would also like to know how you got caught, and by whom."

Leif

Adventurer

Trevor pauses in his work on the lock, waiting to see what manner of response the gnome give to Coraine's question.

OOC: Trevor would just as soon keep him restrained until he proves himself, plus he's awfully axious to hear what intelligence the gnome is willing to share, which has distracted him from his task.

Rhun

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
"Now, might I ask you how much of the area you had been able to scout before you were caught? And, I would also like to know how you got caught, and by whom."[/COLOR]

"I'm afraid I don't know too much," says the gnome. "When they caught me, they put that bag over my head and marched me in here. I didn't even make it inside. I was caught in the compound outside the Temple by a bunch of men dressed in black. I know we came down a long flight of stairs. And there was some discussion I overheard about either taken me to the Earth Temple or to something called the Greater Temple." The gnome shrugs. "I'm really not sure where I ended up."

Remove ads