Riem, City of Prosperity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
orsal said:
The fact that most game worlds aren't set in the 21st century United States of America?
Well, obviously, but I'm wondering where you did get the number from. 100 years ago, the average marrying ages was 28 for men and 21 for women. I don't know where you get your figure from at all. I don't have a problem with it, it just seems like an arbitrary number.

Jdvn1

Hm, I'd consider this city an interesting local for a higher level tavern, once PCs become 5th level or so.

lonesoldier

First Post
w00t!

Also, I did not mean that there was a minimum wage. It's like: "All shinglemakers should be paid around 5 silver per day of labour" (Thank you SlagMortar)

As for the general age of the city, I want it be old (a city that has existed for a long time), but not ancient (like an elven kingdom, for example).

I figure by posting this, it is all public content now (GM's feel free to name the councilers, noble houses, the guilds, organizations, etc as needed.)

Bront

The man with the probe
Glad the wage thing was cleared up, and given someone else didn't see an issue, I think it's alright.

I think all you're waiting on now is approval from 3 judges (not sure if you have any now).

Jdvn1

lonesoldier said:
:'(
No votes yet

Unless any issues are addressed, I guess the judging can begin.
Give the judges a chance to look at it. They'll make comments and judge one way or another when they're ready.

Manzanita

First Post
I love proposals that flesh out the world. I'll give it a Yes.

I would like to see some adventure hooks built in, perhaps as a section of the actual proposal. I assume when you designed this, lonesoldier, you had plans to use it. And perhaps plans you will probably never use. Post some stuff to get other DMs interested in pulling it into their games!

Knight Otu

First Post
I'll add my Yes to this proposal as well. I'd like to hear a bit more about major players in the city, but that can be fleshed out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads