• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini beats Hakan and is going on to round 3 of the TotF!

Rini

First Post
~I find your servant to be a tramp, your lands to be shabby, and your training to be absent.~

Slacker. Can't even take care of his own servant's, land, or training.

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
So you say...

Well human I believe...

I find your uncle to be hyena-like, your playground to be a(n) unnecessary house of slaves, and your magic to be dormant.

Skarnkai

First Post
Hakan Keeneyes

Copper Sash 2
Signature Style: Tiger
Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
2-0
2 Yen

I would prefer a strategy match ... but you have won the insults..

Rini

First Post
Rini
Yellow belt 1
2-2
Yen: 2
Items: none
Sig style: Fang
Dojo: The thorned vine
Dojo style: sword

I would enjoy a strat match.

Judge generated hands, speed match, 3 flags
Please.

Darkwolf

First Post
Rini
<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger wracks the prairie; removes the roar of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dagger dances facing the knoll; negates the roar of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The jade chopstick dodges upon the pillars; parries the energy of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom slashes with the caves; leaps over the chi of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The raven slaughters the glade; wards off the rolling of the clouds!

Hakan
<MeowthBot> 1: The scorpion silences the ruins; grasps the thrust of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manta ray devours the ravine; absorbs the speed of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword torments the foothills; strongly parries the rising of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The thunder slashes the river; absorbs the beauty of the rosewood!
<MeowthBot> 5: The spear dances upon the wetlands; wards off the speed of the snow!

No one has required initiative..somebody start and then you alternate..

Skarnkai

First Post
The scorpion silences the ruins; grasps the thrust of the shield!

*tosses a moss agate upon the ground.. its slick green edges conjuring a dart of powerful scorpion venom... silencing his foe with its paralytic effect while splaters around her shield*

Rini

First Post
~4: The cherry blossom slashes with the caves; leaps over the chi of the shadow!~

::Jumping over the scorpion Rini spews strangly sharp petals at Hakan's cavernous gut.::

Another magic user, I see.

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Grrrr...

~1: The dagger wracks the prairie; removes the roar of the lava!~

::Rini pulls a dagger from her garment and begins viciously attacking Hakan, hopefully making him lose some of his power.::

Remove ads