Rini lost to Wild Helm

Rini

First Post
Oh...
Thank you Mr. Furryfoot.

::Rini, upon this new knowledge, shapes some earth into a crab form. It then gets inbetween Wild Helm and Rini trying to snap out Wild Helm's eyes.::

What a hand...:rolleyes: :p

Wicht

Hero
Sollir Furryfoot said:
(Days and Location are only useful if the judge can't make up his mind on the two moves)

Correct and for some reason forcefully thrusting a garden just does not make me think "wow, what a move." ;)

Oh and Rini, it may just be my eyes playing tricks on me, but I can't see your actual move in your post though I suppose I could always just look above and find your crab move...

Last edited:

The toad strikes the pillars; parts the touch of the dark sunbeam!

Mimicing his opponents defenses, Wild Helm searches for a weakness so the fighter of the dark may deliver a crippling strike to Rini's legs.

Wicht

Hero
I believe Rini's move was
The crab dodges near the swamp; parts the foray of the dark sunbeam!

The dark fighter's attack is better but the defense of the other is more apt. The crab has the advantage near the coast but also many pillars upon which to stand. But since a toad strikes weakly...

Point to Rini

One Flag Rini, Two Flags Wild Helm

Wicht

Hero
Rini's Second Hand
1: The kama eliminates the cemetery; moves upon the slash of the water!

2: The sword assaults the island; redirects the stab of the rosewood and so it scatters the terror of the comet!

3: The emerald chopstick flies over the temple; fends off the drive of the moon!

4: The needle spins in the midst of the island; fends off the rolling of the vermin!

5: The manta ray devastates the dungeon; negates the foray of the willow!

Wild helm's second hand
1: The west wind rides within the badlands; blocks the chi of the orchid!

2: The claw sings across the coast; defends against the thrust of the thorn!

3: The sword blasts the volcano; removes the rolling of the vaccuum!

4: The owl bows facing the river; removes the chi of the willow!

5: The raven prances facing the savanna; leaps over the storm of the invisible blade!

Rini

First Post
Thank you for interpreting my forgetfulness.

~5: The manta ray devastates the dungeon; negates the foray of the willow!~

2: The claw sings across the coast; defends against the thrust of the thorn!!

Using the turf to his greates possible advantage Wild Helm lashes out so fast his fist sings through the air.

Remove ads