Rini lost to Wild Helm

Rini

First Post
~2: The sword assaults the island; redirects the stab of the rosewood and so it scatters the terror of the comet!~

::Seeing that her opponent is no longer ready to face the sword, Rini draws out a rapier and throws it in the air. The sword glows and comes down into the island's sand, sending ripples in the ground like an earthquake, having many diverse effects.::

:D

Wicht

Hero
The judges, who are partial to good singing, motion to their flag girl.

Points to Wild Helm

Four Flags Wild Helm, Two Flags Rini

mistake comes from having two many irons on the fire

Last edited:

OoC: Quite allright, Wicht. I really appreciate the time you spend judging. :) Because of my GMT+1 time zone I'm reluctant myself to judge matches I fear'll go on past my bedtime (even though the last couple of nights I haven't had much sleep) :(.

Thanks for the match Rini. We'll fight again some other time (Perhaps with my other character, Godric, who is now back to white) :)

Wild Helm dons his black, hooded cape, and turns to Rini. "Thank you for guiding me further into the night, Rini. I wish that you could follow me, but you have yet to learn a few things to be prepared for the fight against the warriors of the light that I must now face."

Night, the beloved. Night, when words fade and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of day is done, and all that is truly important becomes whole and sound again. When man reassembles his fragmentary self and grows with the calm of a tree.

Wild Helm
Dark Apprentice II - 7 fights / 3 wins - 2 ¥
(sig.style Lizard, unholy warrior, sneaky trick, foul spirit)

Wicht

Hero
heh - forgot it was four flags too :p
I must be slipping :D

The judges congragulate Wild Helm on his advancement and encourage Rini to try again as she has lost no rank and remains a white belt.

Remove ads