Rini lost to Wild Helm

Rini

First Post
This should seem familiar.

::Rini stands alone, thoughtful, waiting for yet another silly sap to challenge her. Slightly aggrivated and depressed by her last loss, she swears that she will redeem herself.::

::Sigh:: One day I shall be great. They shall see...

Last edited:

OoC: Godric will fight you, if you please. Since he is a Light warrior, he always loses the insult round so you may pick the type and length of the match.

Godric of the Blizzard
Apprentice of Light O - 3 fights / 1 win - 1 ¥
(signature style, holy warrior, holy day, pure spirit)

Last edited:

I'm patient all right. :D I just thought I could fight Sollir's fighter before you came back. Unfortunately that match is it's eigth round...

Oh well... you could fight my other fighter if you wish? But then I'll set the conditions, since he is a Dark warrior. :)

Wild Helm
Dark Apprentice I - 6 fights / 2 wins - 2 ¥
(sig.style Lizard, unholy warrior, sneaky trick, foul spirit)

Rini

First Post
What kind of rules? With me, it's no forced forfieture because I can only be on the computer for an hour a day.

Rini

First Post
What kind of rules? With me, it's no forced forfieture because I can only be on the computer for an hour a day.

OoC: A four flag strategy speed match with judge-generated moves? Don't worry about forced forfeiting - 1 move a day is acceptable to me, but if you aren't able to post for a day or two I would like to know. Sounds OK?

Remove ads