Rini vs. Theriar

Rini

First Post
My appologies Sineater. I did not know that you were having trouble or had missed Theriar's insult.

I know I didn't. ::Glares at Theriar:: Bum.

sineater

First Post
Aries steps upon the field of battle. Dressed in his armor and carrying his great sword.

"Knowing both insults weren't worth the mouths they came from. Aries declares Kesh shall set the match length and type.

OOC:I can't get to the generator right know so when I can I will post location. Sorry:(

Kesh

First Post
OOC: Argh, you're right! The generator's webhost is down. :( Oh well.

IC: Therian bows to the judge. "I ask for two flags in this match. It shall be quick and simple, as befitting ones of our level."

Rini

First Post
True. Though you may have won the war of words, you will not walk away unscathed from my wrath.

::Rini then makes some hand motions and summons a golom from the ground. The golom is wielding a katana.::

You didn't think I would get my own hands dirty, did you? It will only do what I would have done and anything I can do myself I will. I'm not one of brute strength is all. Also, I must go soon. ::sigh:: There is only so much time in the day. The next time we shall meet will be tommorrow, though I'm not sure when or how long. Saturday I shall not be here at all and Sunday I shall be around in the evening. Hopefully we'll be finished before I have to go. That doesn't seem to be the case though.

Last edited:

Kesh

First Post
Argh. I likely won't be on tomorrow at all. Perhaps it's best if we cancel this fight, and try again another time?

Rini

First Post
Alright then.

::The golom sinks back into the ground with it's katana.::

Shame. May you encounter excellent foes and beat them all. Except me. We shall challenge one another again sometime.

::Rini turns an elegant pivot on her toes and walks off until another time when she may battle well and reap the bounty of victory::

Remove ads