• ★★ Not Great

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • ★ Terrible

Votes: 8 11.1%

Status
Not open for further replies.

pukunui

Legend
Yes, if Rey has been all dead, her body would’ve faded into the Force like Ben’s did, once he was all dead.

MarkB

Legend
Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that Rey here was only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead.

Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Wait for JJ Abrams to resurrect you in the next trilogy.
Oh, thanks for that. Now you've got Miracle Max crosswired with Yoghurt from Spaceballs in my brain.

"Don't worry about it! We'll meet again in Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money."

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm one of those older guys.....who is no fan of nostalgia. I started watching and analyzing, as I had just completed a full re-watch of the movies. Once I stopped analyzing, and just enjoying it, it was entertaining. On re-watch, I won't like it as much, as I'll nit pick the heck out of it like I did Last Jedi last week......

Some great moments, and some things I did not like. I hope, really, really, really, hope, we can get a new story next time, with no skywalkers or palpatines.

I plan to go see it again....hides from the angry mob

I'm guessing that was the senate building on coruscant at the end with the star destroyer crashing behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads