D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
Kaleban was weak, stupid, and angry. Then he got demon-power and all that changed.

Can we play against the usual Warlock story and rather than a fiend "patron" make it a human organisation captured a demon and put it in him? So the "owe" part of the "pact" is that I owe a group of terrible people for the power-grant, and otherwise it's a constant struggle to grant the demon enough "out" that I have power, but keep myself in charge.

Ultimately if balance can be maintained, the two of us become one creature.

If you agree, you need to give me some NPC cult that I owe. The human side might be loyal, but the demon resents.

What do you think?

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

I like it.

For cults, I would go with the Cult of the Antediluvian, a group of affluent and powerful men who seek to unify the races of Dakar under their rule. They work with any group that would further their own power. They would seem to be a group that would trap a demon for such purposes.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION] Did you have any notes on my character or am I good to go?

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Last edited:

Do the Draconions think they are Superior to the other races? Just noticed im the only one currently in the room thats not human :p

And is my retinue with me or am i the only 1 of them in the room?

eayres33

Explorer
Do the Draconions think they are Superior to the other races? Just noticed im the only one currently in the room thats not human :p

And is my retinue with me or am i the only 1 of them in the room?

Draconions think they are superior, but are currently in a majority human country so it would most likely be toned down a bit. You are the only one in the room, your retinue are outside the castle. Either waiting in the rain, or there is a tavern near by.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I should mention, Kaleban is absolutely not loyal to the cult that created him. It's up to you if Kaleb is still in their service, but he is ultimately working toward their destruction. Just how Anorthax would want it.

Remove ads