• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roger Moore?

JoeGKushner

First Post
This may be a stupid question because it's so obvious, but where is Roger Moore in the new D20 market? I loved his Sixguns and Sorcery, Dragon Orbs, and dedication to the old Greyhawk line. His fictio nwas pretty good too! :)

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
I was in a Greytalk chat, and I think somebody mentioned that he had gotten out of the gaming industry all together.

He was more prolific a writer back in the Late 70's to Early 80's--his major contribution to the D&D Canon were the non-human pantheons (RJK and JW created the chief dieites, but he created the groups of gods like Brandobis, Abbathor, and Uldren, for instance), and the Astral Plane details. I think he also created the Dragonlance Kender, though I am not sure here.

Once he became an actual editor (as opposed to creative editor, which is a fancy name for "write a lot of articles"), his output dimished significantly. I kinda wish he had done more creative output.

Remove ads