Roger's Living ENWorld Adventure

Roger

First Post
This entry/thread is for the Living ENWorld adventure I'm putting together.

Unlike most adventures, which are written first and then recruit the players, mine will be recruiting first and then I'll do my best to build an adventure around the characters.

If you're interested, please sign up in this thread.

Cheers,
Roger

Manzanita

First Post
Hi Roger. I think you've hit upon a great idea. Perhaps it will be repeated.

I would like to offer my PC, Rowan McTavish, as a possiblity. I'm excited to start playing him. At this point, he hasn't made any posts, so he could be anywhere in Enworld, and wouldn't have to start with the rest of the party. He has a built in quest, searching for his lycanthropic twin brother. While a werewolf is probably too powerful for a beginning party to tackle, it could figure in. He could also be drawn into things by being mistaken for his twin, and suffering the consequences thereof. He could also become entwined in adventure in any of the normal ways.

Thanks.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana Hayes, who's in my Sig, is interested.

Generaly, she's a bit more mercinary, but a paying job is always better than no job.

[sblock=Roger]Tidbits about Juliana:

-She does not trust weapons or armor manufactured by others that are anything less than masterwork quality, hense she makes her own gear.
-It has been hinted at in the last adventure, but the thought of men using women for their own personal gratification, particularly against their wills (in this case, a love potion) is particularly appauling to her. While I haven't spelled it out specificly, it's likely she was abused/assualted at some time in her past which may have driven her to find her strength and prove herself against the other men beyond what she has done so far.
-She has been trained by a Warmind, though she is far from becoming one. It is the dicipline she seeks.
-She is willing to accept and trust others, though not completely till they have earned it.
-Her low charisma is more her demeanor than her looks. She doesn't play up her femininity, though she doesn't try to hide it either.
-She is a front line warrior, uses trip attack as well as her psionics and general tactical knowledge. She carries a lot of weapons, since she has found many of them usefull (She actualy has used all of them) [/sblock]

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
on another note, I know Kahuna has been looking for someone to run an adventure for her. This might be a good opertunity.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin is also interested (Ftr2/Rog1, "Thug"). If you wish to use pieces of his background, consider all of it public for this adventure.

EDIT: I've updated Ogrins background a bit, and added info on his latest adventure, which includes a criminal organisation known as the Conclave. It is considered public information as well, as the DM who started it has left - see the World Guide thread for details.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I would love to play a game where my background is implicated. The only things, it is the least develloped character that is coming back to the Inn, but it might just give an opportunity to devellop him a bit more.

Ridik Keita (Cleric of Russna 2) is a mountain goblin. You can read his short background on his sheet.

His personallity is some kind kenderish if you know Dragonlance. Curious mind, distracted easily by things not that much interesting, absorbed by his study of magic. He is a bit naive and good nature.

So I give you all the freedom outside that, be original!

Last edited:

Roger

First Post
Kahuna? Any interest? (I can't seem to find a character for Kahuna in the big thread, either.)

Cheers,
Roger

Phoenix8008

First Post
Hello, my character Phoenix is looking for her first adventure. She's a level 1 Soulknife. Feel free to use anything in her backround you want if you choose to use her.

Gli'jar

First Post
I would like to join in on this possible adventure. Korash the Relentless, 1st level dwarven fighter, character just approved.

Last edited:

Remove ads