D&D 5E Rogue's Cunning Action to Hide: In Combat??

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Why don't you just ask him? @Treantmonklvl20 comes to EnWorld.

Also, regarding hex crit damage, he just sent me this:
"the 0.05x9 is the crit damage. 5.5 from EB and 3.5 from Hex for 9 total."
View attachment 142474
View attachment 142475

As for the rounding claim, he said, "What rounding method do they think I use? (I used to not round at all - now I round to 2 decimal places - in neither case do multiple dice get inflated, it seems like they think I round to a whole number, but they're mistaken.) Lately I've been throwing the math in the video description for build videos, but I believe AT was before I started doing that. Yeah, I sure round the number I show on the screen. Nobody wants to hear that the DPR is 52.8934234121556. I would just say 53."
Yes, I figured that out. His written instructions were not clear at all. I had to watch the video.

As for the rest of what you've posted, that's the baseline, which I said I had successfully recreated. You're off asking other people the wrong questions. Treatment didn't come in thus thread making claims, you did. It's not my responsibility to figure out how what you're saying works, regardless of your source. If you want to answer my questions, you can ask to do so. Don't assign me homework.

ECMO3

Hero
New party tactic: bring bag of rats and spill them in between party and baddies at onset of combat. Half cover all around!
Or, a new way to hate summons: Druid conjures 8 tiny creatures. They are commanded to stay in front of a PC until PC attacks, in which case they move slightly aside (then maybe even back in front of PC) so baddie doesn’t get same half cover bennie from them.
Or new use for tiny familiars: to boost AC.

These exploits are pure cheese, right? Certainly not RAI.
It gets even better, a tiny creature can share a space with a medium creature, so the rat can get in the same space as your fighter and move aside during his turn, so you can even get this cover in melee.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Yes, I figured that out. His written instructions were not clear at all. I had to watch the video.

As for the rest of what you've posted, that's the baseline, which I said I had successfully recreated. You're off asking other people the wrong questions. Treatment didn't come in thus thread making claims, you did. It's not my responsibility to figure out how what you're saying works, regardless of your source. If you want to answer my questions, you can ask to do so. Don't assign me homework.
OK. Guess we're done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases