• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of all the fogies from like 3 years ago...

T

tundra

9 more tests during the next 1.5 months, then 1 month vacation before getting drafted ;)

Still alive and very much a-kicking.

And it's an ambush! *Runs from all the people who jump at him before he'll get suffocated :p*

Krystal

First Post
Oldies, hmm?

I think I'm going on 8 years now.

I remember:

*Playing spin the Jagan
*Playing dwarfy bowling
*A much crazier Krystal
*Asnod's many deaths(that's OLD, man! LOL, jk Asnod! We luvs ya, we do!)
*Playing truth or dare
*There only being the CRT
*There then being NOTHING
*Redeemers
*Pie Fights (Queen of Pies, yeah!)
*When the tavern was owned by (I think) Ginger....
*I remember the TSRO's
*I remember when you'd hardly ever see a TSRO online.... there were so few of them back then anyways...

So much more. Some of the memories are bittersweet now, but many of them are fond. This site was my haven for many years, and still is.

-Krystal

Dontella

First Post
Arghhh Krystal.. thou hast made me feel older.

*sniggles* I do recall all those days.. and worse... er.. I mean, older. *grins*

Goodness.. I luv you peoples.

J

Jardel_Karabella

I remember when bargolem's menu was limited only by the imagination and Snakeeyes used to insult you every time you asked him to roll the dice.

Sadly folks couldn't help but abuse the golem... I do miss seeing him spilling acid on death knights.

M

MaliciousAngel

Dear me....
Odd sorts of things to reminesce about...

Drafted? Oh...I just read your location. I hardly know you, however...From all of us. Please be careful friend. There is a lot of bad stuff happening over there...However, you should probably know more than me, so I will shut up now over the subject.

Is anyone considering getting a plotline together or is that out of the question? TO be sure I have little time to organize one, so give it to someone else...

And since when did this entire board become loaded with snuggles, sniggles, huggles, pounces, and other trite! If I so much as sense a huggle, or a sniggle, a biggle, tuggle, or anything with a "ggle" ending I will close the damn thread!

*CUDGLE*

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

J

Jaya Ballard Balla'th

*Boggles*

I rather enjoy the sniggles and the snuggles.

It reminds me of Krystal's entire list down there, and Aly's grove. And a time when there was a helluva lot less OOC drama.

Makes me think of all the old friends that've parted this site, and even the ones still around. Goodness, those li'l double-words have spread, but they make me think of when they first started popping up..

*Passes out hugs, nostalgic now*

Needle

First Post
2 years.. hmm, make that 3-4... well, i guess i havent logged in since this new board was broguht in.

gee.. i consider it a new board still.. thats says somehting and i dont like the sound of it o_O

*hugs Bhryn and flutters up, pushing a spoon full of salt into tundra's mouth* haha! revenge is miiiiiiine!

its just.... 4 years in the coming... *hides* >.>

((you take care tundra, you hear?))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads