• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of all the fogies from like 3 years ago...

gillette

First Post
I've been here so long I can't count the number of times a newer player than me has come in and commented that I must be 'new' because they've never seen me. I guess I'm not working hard enough to **** *everyone* off--a surefire way to be remembered.

Five years or so of mostly steady playing on this site *and* old enough to have known the first TSROs, back when the site was actually part of AOL. Heck, if not for one of them, Gillette would've never moved from tabletop to online play. *raises a goblet of Thayvian Bloodwine and a cream pie to the memory of TSRO Lucky and TSRO Beryl*

..six years upon the site.. would have been seven if I had not left.. so.. does that make me a fogie squared..?

Forgot to mention I turned 16 on this site. Wow. And I'm turning 22 soon.. so long.. lotta years..

S

Shenlong_Gundam

Happy Birthday, the old fart way.

Happy birthday to Bah. Happy birthday to Bah. Happy birthday dear BaaAh. Happy Birthday to Bah.

You know, I never realized how short that song is til now . . . It's like morning coffee made in an instant. Sorta.

And as always, any feeling can be summed up by quoting good ol' Neo, "Bah." Or for less apathy, quote new Neo, "Woah." Neo, the name that slices, dices, and makes julien dwarf.*

And you know Gill, I get that to, I call for an OLD HAND PLAYERS INVASION!! Be an interesting turn of events instead of all the newbie invasions, we all come back in one fell swoop to push them all out or teach them how to RP.

That old fart,
Shen,
Chris

*Dwarf statement not nessecarally the feelings of any person, living, dead or cybernetically made, not even nessecarally the feelings of the typist.

{Edit: Old fart invasion stuff.}

Krystal

First Post
Neo: Done with what?

Krys: Done with you.

Good gracious man, you're losing your hearing in your old age!

Heh, I just turned 22 not too long ago, wow. I remember starting here at about 14-15 myself. In fact... I think you've been around just as long as I have.... if it hadn't been for those oh, two or three years I just disappeared and then college rearing it's ugly head...

Ugh, seriously though, Krys probably should have died a long, long time ago. I'm actually starting to think it's time she did and I started with someone else. She's old and boring now. Half the people she knows or has relationships with are gone, their players disappeared or mired in the muck that is real life.

Ugh, this is depressing, really...

*wanders off*

A

Ann Hawkman

*steals Neo, since it is what people want, and ties him to the fountain in the Emporium.*

I will not let my rocking chair leave . . .

*plops down on Neo.*

R

Rhane Arturant

*fills Neo's room with bunnies and kittens and flowers in an attempt to drive him out.*

J

Jaya Ballard Balla'th

Rhane Arturant said:
*fills Neo's room with bunnies and kittens and flowers in an attempt to drive him out.*

The flowers were a good call.

The rest are just gonna get turned into stew, though. Poor bunnies...

Remove ads