Round 12 is OVER!

Greylock

First Post
I don't get the love for Power Attack or the hate for Improved Initiative. ImpInit is the one I'd take every time. Precise Shot you would think a pretty popular feat. I for one wouldn't mind if a couple of my fellow gamers would take it.

That said...

QUICKEN SPELL

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
CRAFT WONDEROUS ITEMS

I don't know how many wizard builds I've seen that use this feat to make sure they get that +6 INT. In the old days we would quest for such a thing. AND WE LIKED IT THAT WAY!!!!

Insight

Adventurer
I'm voting off Weapon Finesse. Characters should be able to choose whether to use Strength or Dexterity for their attack rolls. Or at least some sort of optional weapon style that doesn't cost a feat.

orsal

LEW Judge
spunkrat said:
Here are the feats Eliminated in Round 11...

QUICKEN SPELL

[snip]

...leaving us with the following Feats to choose from. Please choose one of them to be eliminated.
QUICKEN SPELL

So, did Quicken Spell get eliminated last round, or not? My vote for this round hinges on this very question!

Tolen Mar

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
I can't believe you guys are hating on TWF and Improved Initiative. Not enough rogues in your games, is all I can imagine.

Its not that I hate it, Wulf...more like I just dont like having to have so many other feats to make it work well...When I build a TWF fighter, you can bet I always try to get it. But then, I usually play spellcasters, so...

Remove ads