(RP) GMF Lounge

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
"Your tales of arcane might do entertain me." I spoke in compliment, "But what about some fiction, the magical army of imps who tried to bury you in diamond rings so you wouldn't be able to escape a fireball spell, melting the rings into the shape of your body, and maybe you cast a simple illusion and the imps all fell off of a cliff?" I gave a chuckle, now there would be a story worth listening too. "Ahhhhh, but that does bring back memory's, my old companion was a mage of much regard, he was just a little too intrested in the phenomenom of keeping a sphere of anihalation in a pocket plane. He died a noble death...." I trailed off.

I looked up at the magestic dragon, much more sociable than I was used too dragons being, and basked in his wonderous light, the light of a thousand colors, the light of discovery, and suprisingly, a darkness too, for what would such a great beast be doing of light, with out the balancing factor. I somehow sensed though that this dragon would act in the worlds best interest, not in its own.

I knew that such creatures did exist, and dispite my hysterical representation of meeting one of them, I did meet one, this was a somewhat sudden assemblage, and while I trusted them all, I just wasn't sure.

The two archmagi- the Chaos, and Xen, they were a force to be reconed with, and I'm sure everyone here boasted unique abilities, but I could hold my own, even towards the unfathomable to me, the mind of chaos. No way I could read him, and Xen had to many protections, not that I would read them, but even if I wanted to I couldnt.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Chaos smiles as the tale of Xen.

"You always told stories quite well, my friend. Of course, my wild and ever-changing nature give me unique stories myself. Since most of my abilities revolve around Chaos and raw destructive power, my stories are a bit more flashy, though a bit less clever, as far as magic is concerned. Of course there are the stories of those who ahve dared to attempt to enter the minds of a Chaos Archmage..."

With this he steal an inexplicable sidelong glance at Grin Reaper and smiles a smile that feels as if it shoudl have a wink accompany it, though Chaos gives no wink.

"I am the only one to tell those stories. those who have tried are....incapable of telling the stories. Or of doing much else for that matter...
"Who shall tell the next story or shall it be my turn?"

The dragon simply nods in appreciation of Xen's tale and looks around the room for the next story teller.

Remove ads