(RP) GMF Lounge

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
In the swirling vortex that is the portal, I wait, as I am taken to the place where we are to meet the dragon. I see, out of the corner of my eye, a swirl of color in the blackness. It draws nearer, until it finally fills my whole vision. I feel something solid land on my feet, and I see the others that have already arived.

I examine the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the impressive sight of a fully prismatic cave. My eyes wander over the indomitable pile of treasure, and notice the form of a dragon, one the likes of which I had never seen in my life, I've seen every other type of dragon, and was good friends with a few, but never one of this stature.

I knew the general customs to addressing a dragon, and diddn't want to risk this ones temper. I bent my body low, and kneeled on the ground, saying, in a humble voice, "My pleasure to meet you, dragon of prismatic beauty." I continued, standing, "My name is Vahn, but some call me the Grin Reaper."

I walked over to one of the almost incorporeal chairs, and with a slight bow to the dragon, I took a seat, asking, "So how is it you come to live in such a place?"

SyrinxNymph

First Post
(new screen name for LMK)
Syrinx smiles cooly and nods at the dragon. "Pleased to meet you. I thought the Avatar must be exaggerating when he told us of your power, but it seems I was wrong."

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
They call me evilhalfling but they are exagerating, I have always had the best of intentions.
The trail of bodies left in my wake is much smaller than many heros, and unlike those heros I regret having to kill many of them. Of course few among my present company would be considered heros - and peers at Klud.

Cocking his head he glances quizzically at SyrinxNymph standing where LMK was a moment before. The powers that be dislike that sorta thing- before going out into the open I would check the decrees or obfuscate your trail a bit. Why the change? and what does Syrinix mean?

Kuld

Explorer
Evilhalfling said:
Of course few among my present company would be considered heros - and peers at Klud.

“Umph” the proud dwarf initially reels from the insult. Then, after some consideration, shrugs off the altercation as some sort of misunderstanding. The poor lad must have me confused with someone else.

With a broad smile, he winks at the halfling then directs his attention back to the dragon.

[size=-2]OoC: BTW my name is Kuld[/size]

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
((Arrrg, you dont have to do whole ooc postness, just edit previous postage to include the ooc))

I see the three new arivals, and LMK seeming somehow, different. She had an air about her, but it was still very interesting, her cloak remained the same, in fact, nothing changed, it was only subtle, in her manner, the change.

"Ahh, a dwarf, harken, yet many a tale I've heard tell of the noblest dwarven heroic deeds, that thee should bow down to such petty talk in presence of one such as I.. The old ballads tell of dwarven heros so divine as that they never needed to balk at such the talk." I spoke, with jovial ire in my voice. "And my friend, he was only kidding, you know, he ment that you are a hero yourself, I am most certainly honored that his gaze didn't imply to meet mine, although I am an adventurer of highest regard, and those that I have freed from the tyrannys cluches would call me dost."

Kuld

Explorer
The dwarf turns to the speaker with a look of surprised confusion. “Eh? But I merely…..” Then his face turns a rosy color, clearly displaying his embarrassment. “Of course, my apologies to ye sir and to all offended.” After a pause he adds “Looks like I’ve been spending too much time alone with me iron and steel. I must have misplaced me manners there.” He bows to his companions.

[size=-2]((Sorry about the misunderstanding. but you have to admit- It was true to form.;) )) [/size]

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Chaos Evoker smiles.

The dragon laughs heartily.

Well, introductions have been made well enough, take a seat young adventureres. We can discuss many things. sit, relax, and be comfortable. Welcome to my home.

Chaos Evoker acknowledges the dragon's statement with a nod.

"Thank you, my friend."

Chaos Evoker gets everyone's attention and speaks to all.

"So, dear friends, what shall we talk about?"

Remove ads