(RP) GMF Lounge

The door creaks slowly open, and a slight draft blows into the room. But nothing else. The door creaks closed, and all seems the same as before. Except... you feel... cold. As if the very fabric of your mind had been laid bare to the unkind pryings of the universe.
Something stirs in the shadows of the corner. Just as an outline begins to define itself, there is nothing.
Funny, you could have sworn there was something there.
As you go back to your drink, you can't seem to shake off the feeling that something is with you, something not natural.
You turn to remark the feeling to your neighbor, and instead find yourself staring into a pair of yellow pits.
As you stare, it begins to take shape. First a head forms around the eyes, for that is what they are. Then a torso. Then arms. Soon a pseudo-natural mass of shadow. It resembles a man, but how could it be? For how could a man permiate the surrounding air with such a sense of... wrong.
You look back up to the eyes, and with a shock, realize that this being has no face. Or does it? You can't seem to tell. One moment it seems to resemble someone familiar, then the next it is blank once more.
Suddenly, it does have a face. Your face. Then the blankness once more takes it, and it becomes a smooth mass of shadow.
In you mind, you hear a voice. It is strangly terrifying, as if the speaker were both laughing and screaming at once.
"I am the Blade of Desecration," the voice murmers in your mind, "the blood of the world weeps for you."

Last edited:

Kuld

Explorer
Kuld takes another drink of his ale and washes it down with the hardy spirits. He looks to the portal, then to the shadow, once more to the portal, and back to the shadow. “Well good luck to ye.” He says to the mysterious shadow raising his mug. He empties the mug with one gulp and sets it on the bar, belching to relieve some of the pressure.

Hopping off his stool he waves to the shadow and pulls out an extremely large two handed battleaxe that radiates white light from ancient runes etched along its blades. He walks toward the portal mumbling to himself, “Well Mr. portal, I know not where yer headed, but it couldn’t be any worse than me own local pub has turned out this night” and steps through.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
At the sudden appearance of a portal, I sat up with a start... "Magnificent!" I said, with true amazement in my voice. I slipped my hands into two pockets, when they came out, they were wearing two white cotton gloves, imperviously clean, and rebelliously bright. As I did so, I muttered under my breath, "Can never be to careful..."

I spun around in my seat, getting up in a way that looked unnatural, it was as if the chair had shifted around me, not me around the chair, but also it looked like I had done nothing, and it wasn't magical.

I strode, purposefully towards the portal, where the faceless being had just enter, the one who thought he could scare the bejezzers out of anyone. I recognised his horrific nature, and could not see why the others were laughing, they should have at least the restraint to stay silent... He thought he could scare anyone, well, not this anyone, not me, who spent most of my life on the Abyss, where my 2nd cousin lives, I doin't need to mention his name.

As I entered the swirling darkness of the portal, I felt the pull of the magic working, I saw that my vision had become blurred, but clearer at the same time. I saw the man ahed of me, a shapless mass, more then a legendary shade, but less then a true shadow of the undead, but at the same time, eminating power undeniably dangerous.

Ooc: Naw, Rofl Bod, that was cool, not corny...

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Oooh a portal ...
looks like fun, I mean I am supposed to be in a meeting now -
creating a Bullesye or setting up a Lighting rail or smthin, I pretty sure I can get to it later though.
The halflings face crinkles as once again he chooses to evade responsibilites and he slides throught the gateway.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
When you step through the gateway what you see takes a moment to make sence.

The place seems to be made of light and energy of various hues. Various pieces of funiture that might or might not be solid stand seemingly made for guests. One might assume the funiture is solid since the floor appears to be made out of red light. The walls are blue and the ceiling is green. Completing the room is an enormous pile of gold. Enough to sustain the largest kingdom in Faerun for at least a century. That doesn't even take into account the various magical items and other valuables in the fortune. However, laying atop the pile is a creature...

The creature is undoubtebly a dragon, but is color is remarkable. It is every color. All the coors swirl within its smooth, almost ethereal-looking suface. The only thing totally solid on the dragon is it solid blue eyes that shine liek two gems. This creature gives off an aura of unmatched power, endless grace, boundless beauty, and terrible ferocity. If there was ever a dragon to rival all, this most certainly would be the one...

The wonderous, beautiful creature stands up, the light itself seeming to bend to the creature's presence, and looks around. It make eye contact with the Chaos Evoker and smiles warmly. In a smooth voice that seems to ride on the light itself speaks. It is a cool tenor that does not in anyway betray the creatures immense power.

Welcome Avatar. Have you brought some friends this time? Excellent! It has been sometime since I have had company and it is difficult to find a mate of my own species...

Chaos turns to his friends and explains a bit

"Arcanus calls me 'Avatar' because of the nickname he gave me: 'Avatar of Chaos' you see..."

Chaos turns back to the dragon

"Yes I have brought some friends and some interesting characters you will find amongst them. Perhaps not as chaotic as myself but certainly as interesting if not more so in some areas..."

The dragon turns to the group and speaks in a warm tone that still carries a sence of authority

Welcome to my home. I pray you find it to your liking. Please, introduce yourselves...

Kuld

Explorer
As the dwarf enters the cavern, his battleaxe quivers and melts down into the likeness of a small dagger. Noticing that the runes on the blade are still emitting light, he stows the weapon with a raised eyebrow and introduces himself.

“Kuld’s me name” he says as he bows toward the dragon “pleasure to meet you”

Remove ads