• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(RP) Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

rangerjohn

Explorer
Stickshift is pondering the discussion in silence when the cry of "Prime" rings out through the ark. He starts for a moment before recognizing the voice of Phoenix. He turns to the humans and inclines his head.

"I believe another of our companions has been revived. If you will excuse me, I will go check on him."

With that he stands and makes his way back to Wheeljax and Phoenix.

"Welcome back."
"Its good to be back buddy!" Phoenix, says while getting up and trying to walk on shaky actuators. Then the call comes from Jack Knife.

-----------------
On the way out Phoenix uses an uplink to Teletran One, to get directions and a general layout of the area.

OOC: Knowledge, Geography.

"Boy you guys sure are slow, with out you hover jets!" He notes while keeping pace, especially Jack Knife. You think that will be a problem? These guys are jets."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Bushido will transform to weapon form (and shrink down to a size suitable for a Tiny wielder) and stow himself in Jackknife's cab, somewhere out of sight.

" If they are coming in by see we need to get inside the base, being outside it is not going to help the humans inside it. "

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift rumbles as he goes over his data.

"We cannot leave the humans down there unprotected. We should warn them. I suggest an upfront approach."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

Jackknife looks down upon the naval base with keen, yet typical with his typical silence, he hadn’t spoken much, which was his norm, while on the road but with a few minutes to plan now was the time to talk...

“Theirs both good and bad in the fact that it’s the Deception jets… If they use sound tactics, not likely mind you, then we should only have to deal with one while the other run air patrol. The bad is that the other two jets will be uncounted for. We do know that they’ll will need to land and transform to gather the material…”

His thoughts are echoed by those of Stickshift, “I agree but I’m leery to trust the humans with time being so much of the essence… Take Bushido, Sparkplug and Spike with you, and use Sparkplug’s (?) pass to get in the naval yard.”

“Phoenix, you’re here with me, I want you in the air when the Decepticons land you just need be in the air long just get to the naval yard.”

“I myself will enter via the main gate, hopefully I will not lose to much time by tip toeing around the humans.”

He pauses at the end, giving his plan another one over in his mind before opening up the forum for any questions, “Suggestions?”

OOC: Please feel free to improvise as need be or to offer suggestions Jackknife isn’t the type of leader to have issues with someone improvising as the situation changes hand or for someone to offer a suggestion that he didn’t think off.

hafrogman

Adventurer
"Sounds like a plan to me, chief."

Stickshift revs his engine slightly while he waits for Bushido to come over so that he can get to busting decepti-chops.

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: I'm going to have the Decepticons' "arrive-post" in the mid afternoon tomorrow/today (Tuesday) as I want to give you guys time to think about how you'd like to go about this, possibly offer suggestions to the plan. If it seems there are suggestions still bouncing, I'll hold off on the post until you get the ambush plan in place.))

"What do you want us to do when the Decepticons come?" Spike asks, excitedly.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Bushido's formal vocal synthesizers sound strange coming from a small apparently decorative katana on Jackknife's dashboard.

"I do not believe that I can move myself in my current and I believe transforming into an 8' tall robot may arouse suspicious, Spike or Sparkplug ? Could one of you please move me into the other vehicle. Do you know of somewhere inside the military base I could transform and conceal myself within the base without drawing undue attention ? Without Jackknife to wield me, I believe I am more capapble of doing damage in my robotic form. "

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jackknife: Autobot/Tracker Trailer (Soldier)

The Driver’s side door opens automatically, allowing one of the humans to retrieve Bushido, as Jackknife tries to address all of their concerns, “Spike, I want you and Sparkplug to steer clear of trouble. Sparkplug, in your familiarity with naval yards to know do you know where the Titanium is stored?”

OOC: I might be wrong in assuming that the Bots cannot detect Titanium on their own…

hafrogman

Adventurer
Stickshift opens his driver side door and allows Spike out to retrieve Bushido from Jackknife's cab. Once the human has returned he closes the door again and listens to the conversation.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
"The titanium is stored in the two front warehouses. There are huge double doors straight across from the docks and the materials and gear come straight from the warehouses to the construction docks. The south dock probably doesn't have much since that ship is nearly complete, but the north warehouse is probably full to the brim ready to lay the armor plating on that frame. Sparkplug answers.

Spike jumps out and grabs the sword and hops back into the SUV. "Oh man, this is a cool sword!"

"You'll have to keep it out of site, son. They wont let me bring in a weapon of any kind. Fortunately, they wont check for one... but if they see a katana sitting on the seat, well, that will be trouble." Sparkplug tells the boy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads