RPG Sales of 2023

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
In response to the recent uncertainty surrounding the OGL, Echelon Game Design has put two new Pathfinder 1E megabundles up for sale:
  • The Echelon Reference Series: PRD-Only Megabundle "contains all PRD-Only Echelon Reference Series titles (all the PRD classes that have been packaged, all the PRD spells)."
  • The Echelon Reference Series: 3pp+PRD Megabundle "contains all 3pp+PRD Echelon Reference Series titles (all the PRD classes that have been packaged, plus supplementary material from third-party publishers, and all spells aggregated from the PRD and third-party publishers). The 3pp+PRD titles include all files from the matching PRD titles (i.e. "Echelon Reference Series: Bard (3pp+PRD)" contains both the 3pp+PRD and the PRD PDFs)."
There's no guarantees as to how long these will be available, so grab them while you can!

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Last edited:

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Saw there was a price drop on the Doctor & Daleks (5E version of Cubicle 7's Doctor Who rpg) pdf over at DTRPG, so I snatched it up. Been thinking about buying that for a while, and who knows what will become of it given [gestures everywhere].

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Together with a number of other publishers, Fat Goblin Games has put out the TRY THIS RPG Bundle. Each product in the bundle is either a core rulebook or a complete stand-alone game, all of which are non-OGL in nature; there are almost thirty altogether, covering a variety of different genres with different levels of complexity.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

darjr

I crit!
RuneQuest and Call of Cthulhu starter sets are a Buck in drive thru right now

Remove ads