RPM: Beta features update

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Re: Re: Re: Grimlock stats

Luke said:

- Sorry. Forgot about 2 handed. Just add a second weapon to an existing attack. Make sure that the correct weapon has "Off-hand" checked.

- Use creature "Options" to turn off barbarian rage. You can find it in the "Execute Action" window under the "Options" tab.

- I have improved function accessibility significantly for the next release, and you should find it more obviously then.

- A "Recalculate (All)" should fix any multiple adding. There was a pretty bad bug in the last update that duplicated ability modifiers when you changed anything in your equipment. This is related to preparing RPM for ability modifiers in any item (especially magical). You'll find that fixed too.

I'm intending to make the next release the actual beta (when I get equipment generation done), but perhaps I need to do an update ???

Regards,

-Erm... I mean two-handed weapons suchs as a greatsword (1.5 times the damage), or any single handed weapon you use with two hands...

-Ah! Ok, i knew it was there somehere...

-YESSSS!!!! You da main man Luke!

-Well, when do you plan to realease the actual beta? When could you arange an update? And how much would that set the beta bacK?

Luke

Explorer
Beta release and update

Cergorach said:

-Well, when do you plan to realease the actual beta? When could you arange an update? And how much would that set the beta bacK?

Barring no setbacks, the Beta should be out within a week.

I do have an update available for those who *really* want it, but I recommend waiting a week.

I'm just working through:
- The latest feedback issues.
- My own personal tests.
- Updating of documentation.

I'm not going to take the full NPC equipment generation too far for the beta, but there has been solid work done on the generator tables...

Regards,

smetzger

Explorer
I have found some data problems in your most recent PUBLIC pre beta.

1) The Dire animals are not listed as Dire. For example the Dire Rat is just listed as Rat.

2) It doesn't look like the full text description of Special Attacks and Special Qualities is 'linked' to all the creatures. For example Dire Rat and Dire Weasel.

3) No HD entry for Giant Ants

*:> Scott

Last edited:

Remove ads