• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPM PreBeta

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
* Human fighter still gets 2 feats instead of 3
* I had trouble equipping a spiked chain, for some reason - I click the arrow on the pull-down list and see "longsword" and "chain (spiked)", but when I click on "chain (spiked)" it does not change from longsword.
* Clicking "level up" brings me to the skills tab first - is it possible to make it go to "classes" first?
* The main screen has a CR calculated - is it possible to make an ECL calculation too? This would be helpful.
* Skills are still expressed as numbers, not modifiers
* Improved Critical appears to affect the first weapon's threat range (instead of the one it's applied to) - IC (dagger) applied itself to the longsword but not the 'chain
* After finally equipping the spiked chain (after creation), it didn't include 1.5 Str bonus
* Weapon Finesse doesn't seem to work

Luke

Explorer
Thanks Charles,

I'll look into these.

Looks like some things broke in the latest combat model. I'm actually keen to vet the new, basic combat manager, before clearing up this sort of detail. Have you had a chance to run through the tutorial?

It may be better to post under Cergorach's original thread here , rather than have lots of RPM new thread posts ????

Remove ads