• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rrai-kesh vs. Kerall! (awaiting judgement by Graydoom)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Getting the better of his opponent again, Rrai growls low then blasts Kerall with a powerful Dragon style attack which should also scatter any defenses to the winds!

The dragon blasts the dungeon; scatters the tempest of the four winds! *yen*

Zappo

Explorer
"Hey!" *punch* "I didn't want..." *ouch* "...to offend you with..." *aagh* "...that Manta Ray comment!" *aw*

The crane sings close to the savanna; guards against the edge of the plant!

OoC: I accidentally gen'ed a hand. Of course, it's not valid.

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"A strong attack on the tiger-man's part... a dragon's great wings can truly blast a landscape clean with wind."

1 point Rrai, 1 yen Rrai
2 flags Rrai, 1 flag neutral

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall initiates a complex dance of movements that enables him to dodge Rrai's blows and hit him at the same time, as if he had eight legs.

The spider dances near the marsh; dodges the beauty of the leaf!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Going back to his primal self, Rrai attacks with a leaping panther strike to Kerall's body. Rrai's claws go within the temple of Kerall's soul, slashig and wounding him while Rrai quickly dodges to avoid the cut of any counter-attack!

The panther leaps within the temple; dodges the cut of the bamboo! *yen*

Dang, I can't believe the number of Yen moves here! This must be payback for Shard fighting 4-5 battles with 3-4 hands each and no Yen coming up anywhere!

graydoom

First Post
"This is a slightly disappointing end to this very impressive fight... but Rrai's move holds through."

1 point Rrai, 1 yen Rrai
Match Rrai

"Rrai, you have won this match. You must now choose a path to follow. The paths open to you currently are honor, sash, yakuza, and dark. Make your choice wisely."

"Kerall, you have lost and fallen back to Yellow Belt D1. Good luck in your continued journeys."

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall seems slightly puzzled. "You are good, Rrai! I hope you choose your path wisely. I would hate to have you as an enemy". Then, the warrior waits for the winner to declare his choice.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I choose to follow the path of Honorr, forr it is my mission to learrn all that I can so that one day I may teach my clan to be betterr fighterrs.

"Kerrall, I salute you and I do not see us becoming enemies. You arre a worrthy opponent and I am honorred to have had you as my firrst teacher in this strrange land. Please know that I meant no rreal harrm to you and I hope that you will accept this healing poultice to use on the wounds I inflicted upon you with my claws. I apoligize, forr I went somewhat wild at the end of ourr match. I must control myself betterr in the futurre.

"Thanks also to our judge for his time and wisdom."

Rrai-kesh bows to both the judge and to Kerall, then turns and leaps back upon his battle-cat. "Perhaps we will meet again, Kerrall. Until that day, may yourr hunt be bountiful. Farewell!"

Riding off, Rrai-kesh goes in search of another teacher. Perhaps one with a more permanent school even...

Rrai-kesh
Yellow belt 1
Yen: 2
Signature Style: Panther
Dojo Style: None yet
Fist of Fury (x1)

Remove ads