• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rrai-kesh vs. Kerall! (awaiting judgement by Graydoom)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, doesn't that just suck! :( Didn't see that you had Manta Ray. Not that it matters if I saw it then or not, but oh well.

Coming back strong after getting slammed twice, Rrai strikes like a hammer to annihilate his opponent while defending as best he can against any incoming attack!

The hammer annihilates the marsh and annihilates the fortress; defends against the terror of the arrow!

Zappo

Explorer
"You have learned something, Rrai! Now..." Kerall's speak is interrupted suddenly by Rrai's devastating blow! Damn, what can I do now?

The blizzard swims next to the palace; removes the blood of the battlements!

OoC: Hey, I'm a professional software designer! Well, almost. ;) I ain't going to put on the user the burden of avoiding a bug. The thing will be fixed!

graydoom

First Post
"Oh, to see the world annihilated before one's eyes! And defending oneself, smash those arrows out of the air!"

1 point Rrai
1 flag Kerall, 2 flags neutral

Phoenix8008

First Post
"You fight well, Kerall. It will be a grreat honor forr me if I am able to defeat you."

Rrai charges again at Kerall then switches quickly to a soft lotus blossom style to confuse his opponent. As they come together, Rrai trys to redirect Kerall's attack and send him sprawling into the dirt.

The lotus blossom charges the garden; redirects the slash of the canine! *yen*

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall starts spinning on himself, accumulating energy and hitting Rrai with his arms and legs.

The manticore spins by the wetlands; scatters the thrust of the air!

graydoom

First Post
"A lotus blossom knows gardens well... and how funny it must be to see one charge into its own home!"

1 point Rrai, 1 Yen Rrai
3 flags neutral

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall attempts the jaguar style again, hoping that his opponent doesn't learn too fast.

The jaguar tramples the ruins; dodges the edge of the flame!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Smilling at Kerall as he ties the score again, Rrai's pointy fangs glint in the morning light. With a quick but powerful move, Rrai punches out at the other fighter. Trying to stab him with the sword-sharp claws on his hands, Rrai also defends himself against the onslaught that is sure to come.

The sword punches below the vineyard; defends against the onslaught of the snow!

ooc: Rrai earned 1 Yen from last round, right judge?

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"Hehe... oooh, a sword punch straight to the gut!"

1 point Rrai
1 flag Rrai, 2 flags neutral

ooc: Correct, you did get a yen. I edited that in above.

Remove ads