• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rrai-kesh vs. Kerall! (awaiting judgement by Graydoom)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai-kesh

White belt
Record: 0-0
Yen: 0

A warrior rides toward you upon a very large tiger. Wearing barding and a saddle, the tiger seems to be a great battle-cat like in the legends of the faraway land of Jooreshak. As it comes closer, you notice that the rider is no ordinary warrior either. Clothed in fighting gear and light armor from a distant land, you see suddenly that he is actually one of the fabled Tiger-men!

Before you know it, rider and mount are stopping before you. As he dismounts, you see the steel hard muscles rippling beneath his short orange fur that is covered in black stripes. As he steps forward, you notice the power and grace in his stance. Such a one as this must have been born to fight!

"Grreetings, I am Rrai-kesh a travellerr from a distant land. I have come to learn the martial arts that flourish in this place and spawn ever growing legends in my homeland. I seek a low level warriorr to test my current skills with."

ooc: C'mon somebody, I wanna FIGHT! Pleeeeeease! ;) :D

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
A man in a plain white kimono and wearing an old tattered yellow belt walks to the warrior. With a formal bow, he says: "If you search for glory and legends, you have come to the right place, stranger".

Whatever you are, thinks Kerall, trying to hide his puzzlement.

"I am Kerall and I answer your challenge. It is customary in this land to throw ritual insults before the actual combat begins, so know that

I find your hired hand to be promiscuous, your sky to be lewd, and your ancestor's katana to be honorless."

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai growls lowly at the insult to his ancestors honor while his hand tightens into a fist around his family honor sword which hangs at his side.

"Rritual insults, how quaint. If that is the custom, then...

I find your presence to be contemptible, your estate to be forgettable, and your sword to be weak".

ooc: Rrai is pretty much like a were-tiger permanently in hybrid form for reference.

Judge please?

graydoom

First Post
"Oh ho ho... I shall judge this fight, oh yes!"

"Oh, a weak sword is quite a bad thing... but an insult to an ancestral katana, accusing it of dishonor... even worse! And the combination of a promiscious hired hand and an oh-so-lewd sky is just irresistable! Insults to Kerall. He shall set the type and length of this match."

"The laughing jester has decreed this match to take place at the city south of the Hall of Bones on the morning of the raven."

Zappo

Explorer
OoC: It's been sooo much time since I've had a normal match... so let this be a three flags normal match!

And...

The tree dodges with the grotto; absorbs the speed of the mist!

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Excelent, let us begin!"

Attacking with the speed of the West Wind, Rrai attempts to puond his opponent into the ground until he breaks through the roof of hell and demolishes the place!

The west wind demolishes the hells; fends off the throw of the teardrop!

I'll be getting offline for the next hour, but after that I'll be on for 6+ hours.

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
OoC: Are we going to use the safe generator for the whole match? I'd love it (of course!), but it'd mean that you could only post when the generator is up (which means, when I am up ;)).

graydoom

First Post
"Oh, fierce winds fan hell's flames, and is no water is in sight, there is no respite!"

1 point Rrai
1 flag Rrai, 2 flags neutral

Zappo

Explorer
"So, tiger creature... ever met this other feline?" Kerall's execution of the Jaguar style is flawless. He sweeps at Rrai-kesh, while blocking and locking his arms, preventing an attack.

The perfect jaguar sweeps by the dungeon; removes the offensive of the fortress!

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Yes man-creature, I have fought and beaten jaguars before. And one thing I know is this, even the best of jaguars cannot fly!"

Leaping high with Raven style to avoid Kerall's attack, Rrai flys down to slaughter him! As Kerall tries to put a restraining hold on Rrai, he shreds the human's arms with his claws for touching him so.

The raven slaughters the grotto; shreds the touch of the willow! *yen*

Last edited:

Remove ads