RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=Shoulder Daemons]That shouldn't have worked.... but, wow, the kids got a nasty streak!

What? No, no, I'm sure he didn't mean to do that... he...

Oh, c'mon, you saw the look in Zenji's eyes, he enjoyed it!

No... he... we... we're supposed to be heroes.

Oh, quit yer bellyachin', I'm sure Metal's not really dead -- I mean, how can a sword kill an amorphous being, eh? He's probably just passed out from the shock of seeing a sword cleave through his body...

Yeah... yeah, I'm sure he'll-

... and that bloodthirsty look in the kids' eyes.

Stop it! We're supposed to help others, help these college students. They're all obviously being mind-controlled in some way, and we've got to subdue them, not kill them.

Yeeaaah... you know a good way to do that? In case you've not been paying attention, we're carrying some fairly lethal ordinance. So are Zenji and Juggler.

They've got non-lethal, too, and so does Mister Jones. We can stop this, without killing... and Metal and Rush and that actor kid and everyone else that vile Minister has touched will be freed... but first we need to find that villain![/sblock]

Archeville was silent a moment, then he shook his head, as if clearing some mental cobwebs. "Zenji, you've proven adept at harming things, but can you heal as vell? If so, check on Metal -- I'm sure he's not actually dead, probably just in shock -- und stabilize him. If someone has something to bind him in so he can't escape, even better. Herr Jones, can you track down Rush? She may be heading towards zhe Minsiter to varn him of us."

Asmor

First Post
Zenji looks at Archeville somewhat incredulously. "Bind him? Is that some kind of joke? Only way we're gonna keep this one on a leash is if we stick him in a jar or something... and not poke any air holes, I guess. Honestly I think you should just shoot him with that electric gun you've got, I'm sure that'll keep him out of commission for a good long time."

Asmor

First Post
"It--" Zenji thinks to himself for a moment. "Hmm... I don't rightly know. Maybe?" he begins fiddling with his staff, as red rays of light randomly escape the gem at its head. "Maybe if I tried--" all of a sudden a concentrated blast of energy shoots out of the head, striking the villain-puddle. Zenji stares blankly, then says "Wow, I didn't know it could do that... But no, I don't think I can make an airtight bubble... At the very least, even if I could I'd have to maintain my concentration on it and wouldn't be able to do anything else."

[sblock=ooc]
Thank you for the excuse to finally "discover" my blast. :)

As far as striking the villain, I hope the GM doesn't mind my taking a little liberty with it. It's a DC 25 nonlethal toughness save, but since the guy's already out cold I don't think it'll do anything.
[/sblock]

rgordona

Explorer
"Stop meesing around you two" say Mr Jones. "We need to find Archer and Quarterly before they infect any more students. They were bringing subjects in round the back so maybe they are in a lab over there, Anyway we need to search this building quickly."

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville looked to Jones, then to the still form of Metal Zenji had blasted, then back to Jones. "Ja, that vould be vhy I suggested you track down Rush, as she's probably headed tovards zhe Minister. Or use your clairvoyance to scan zhe building."

rgordona

Explorer
"We could walk as quickly, I am better in open spaces." Says Mr Jones "But I will have a look, we know they are doing the experiments upstairs so finding some stairs would be a start." Mr Jones then closes his eyes and allows his senses to begin a search of the building.

[sblock=actions] ESP down the corridor Rush used; looking in particular for stairs and any signs directing visitors around the building. Mental sense to keep a look out for any concentrations of people on the upper floors.[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Down the hallway right across from the doors in the open lobby-like area is a set of stairs leading up. From what Mr. Jones can tell there are concentrations of people above the Resolute's current location, the most people above the classroom on the east wall.

While Mr. Jones is searching the rest of the Resolutes can hear the tell-tale sign of a golfcart approaching...

Remove ads