RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
As the others all sprint off into the building a forlorn look crosses Mr Jones face "The idiots we will get us surrounded " He picks up the guard's discarded gun, checks it over disparagingly before somehow dropping it into his hat and heading into the building after the others.
[Sblock=ooc]Double move action. Can Jones use defensive stance? (I doubt it given all his attacks are perception.)[/sblock]

OOC: Zenji

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
Inside the building Juggler, Mr. Jones and Zenji can see Archevill plastered to the ceiling and the last guard standing below, tonfa in hand.

OOC: *poke* Asmor? you still with us? Has anyone heard fom Jaclith?

Hand of Vecna

First Post
OOC: I haven't heard from either, and I'm going to be away from my computer all weekend (doing Easter stuff with the family), so if it's okay, I'll go ahead and post what Archeville'll be doing this round.

First, though, to be a fair, a re-roll of his Stealth check, using a proper (1d20, not 12d0 ;) ) roll. Archeville's Stealth. (1d20+1 = 17). Though, after rolling, I just realized Archeville doesn't have Hide in Plain Sight, and there's really no corner he could go around to get him out of the following guard's sight... is there? If so, or if there's some door he can open and a classroom to duck into, he'll do that, continuing to wait and planning to ambush the guard. If there is nowhere for Archeville to duck out of the guard's sight, he'll just continue on downt he hall and through doors, listening for.... some telltale sign of... something.

Oh, and when Juggler said he'd "soften the boys in black up" and "leave the speedster to" him, I read that to me Juggler gave Archeville leave to go into the Science building and take on the Minister/the force field generator. 'Course, Archeville was expecting Zenji to follow....

As he waits/walks, Archeville realized Zenji was no longer following him, as he had thought. "Vhere the... damn," he mutters.

Asmor

First Post
In a flash of rare insight, Zenji realizes that Dr. Archeville is trying to hide and comes up with a brilliant plan.

"Stop!" he shouts, "By the authority invested* in me as a member of the Resolutes, I hearby place you under arrest!" Zenji points the staff at the ne'er do well menacingly.

OOC: Trying to distract the guard. Sorry, I missed that you guys were waiting on me.

*Yes, I know that word should be Vested. Zenji doesn't. >_<

Raylis

First Post
As Zenji shouts his proclimation Archeville flies down from the ceiling and ducks into a nearby room.

OOC: Start of Round 5, Juggler you're up

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler snorts. "Well this is a fine Hi-Ho, Huffed the Talbot, thank you very much!" With that he hurls his knife expertly at the guard.

[sblock=ooc]Again, taking 10 on the attack roll for the mook, nonlethal damage, Toughness save 23[/sblock]

rgordona

Explorer
Mr Jones moves swiftly to the fallen guard, and grabbing the radio. attempts his best guard impersonation. "Radio-Situation under control, false alarm. Jim stop messing with us!" Then looking at the others the magician smiles, "Nice work guys, but next time if you leave the last guard conscious I might persuade him to help us."

[Sblock=OOC]Move and bluff. Either an untrained disguise check or a bluff check I should think. On the radio (1d20+12=30)[/sblock]

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler twirls his blade. "And you might not. I really prefer my enemies unconscious, if you don't mind. They're more reliable that way. Now, I suspect we should prepare for some company. And you've given me an idea..."

And with that, the Juggler approaches the fallen guard. There's a blindingly quick whirl of clothes, and suddenly the reformed master thief is dressed up as one of the guards, and has apparently gained some weight and sprouted a mustache.

"All right, chums. This'll probably only buy us a little time, but sometimes, that's all it takes. Now, let's set up an ambush. There's a speedster and a brick on their way, most likely, and would you believe it--those are some of my favorite targets."

The Juggler's voice is deeper--almost unrecognizable as belonging to the same man.

[sblock=ooc]Taking 10 on the disguise, using masterwork kit, and Quick Change--makes it a 25.[/sblock]

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=Bad Quasi-German Joke Theatre]Knock knock.

Who's there?

Nazi Interrogators.

Nazi Inter-

VE VILL ASK ZHE QVESTIONS HERE!!![/sblock]

OOC: Asmor's go?

Remove ads