• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
rgordona said:
Mr. Jones 15

Mr Jones hears the Guard radio for help and wonders just how tough these two guards are, attempts to control them had no appreciable effect and he is willing to bet the Juggler expected his grenade to knock them both out before they had a chance to radio for help.

Best to try and get rid of these guards before help arrived, Mr Jones let his mind whisper into the ear of each guard "The gas will kill us. We must flee. Its blocking the door. We need to get away. The gas is deadly. Run!"

As his mind whispered to the guards Mr Jones eyes were already moving through the door they guarded to check the layout inside.

[sblock=actions]
Standard - Emotion control - Fear on the two guards, DC20 - Centered on the doorway
Move - ESP (Sight and sound only) through the doorway to see whats inside.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]

Thanks. I shouldn't have taken all those perception powers, I want to roll dice :<
[/sblock]

OOC: are you going to move to the other entrance then? My apologies if I made this unclear. You're at the north side of the building, nearest the dormatories.

The others are on the south side of the building closest to the library.

rgordona

Explorer
[Sblock=ooc]
Raylis said:

OOC: are you going to move to the other entrance then? My apologies if I made this unclear. You're at the north side of the building, nearest the dormatories.

The others are on the south side of the building closest to the library.

Sorry I will edit my last post. I thought that Juggler was up by the north door with Jones and the other two were to the south. (Looking back at the posts it is obvious he wasn't)

Did Jones hear the call for help over the guards radio? Does he even know that JUggler et al have launched an attack?

He will attempt to deal with the two guards he knows about up here first before moving to join the others.

PS Raylis would you be happy to answer some questions I have about running a game here. If so could you email me <rgordonaATgmxDOTcoDOTuk> Thanks.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Asmor

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Hmm... It occurs to me that I'm totally lost... If I'm actually in a position to do what I did in my last post, woohoo! Otherwise I'll start moving towards the action.[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
The two guards nearest to Jones turn and look at each other, the radioed cry for help sounding loudly over their comms. They rush over to one of the golf carts, jump in and begin speeding away (as fast as a golf cart can, of course) toward the dormitories. With his ESP Mr. Jones can see Juggler, Zenji, Archeville and 2 guards gathered on a small patio in front of a pair of double doors. A third guard, some 40 feet away from the action has turned to look upon the scene.

The Ruby on Zenji's staff glows and the guard's weapon (that is, the one who shot the Juggler) goes flying from his hand.

Ignoring all of this Archeville strides up the stairs, across the patio and through both sets of double doors. He finds himself in a hallway that has a large (20ft) lobby with a set of stairs leading upwords in the right hand corner. To his left a hallway extends 20 feet before making a sharp right. On his right the hall way extends a good 100 feet or so before comming to an end with a set of double doors.

OOC: rgordona: you have mail :D
Zenji, you're fine.
Juggler your turn

Rhialto

First Post
With one fluid motion, the Juggler draws a thin throwing knife and hurls it at the other guard's weapon hand. "You boys seem to have trouble keeping your grip on those pop guns of yours," he chuckles. "How embarassing for you."

[sblock=ooc]
He rolls a 28. (Ranged Disarm, -4 penalty offset by 2 ranks in Improved Disarm.) And a Taunt as move action, taking 10 on the roll due to Skill Mastery, resulting in 18 as the DC.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
The Juggler's knife expertly knocks the weapon from the man's hands. He draws his tonfa and moves to engage the clown, breathing heavilly through the gas.

The other draws his weapon and follows Archeville into the building.

A blue blast of energy crosses in front of Zenji as the guard who had gone on patrol runs back to the patio.

Mr. Jones

rgordona

Explorer
From the spot high above the building Mr Jones picks out the action around the main door. That speedster will be there any second, he thinks; need to get rid of the guards so the others can concentrate on the Ministers creations.

With more targets now The magician keeps his whispering campaign up, trying to break the guards spirit. "We should run. The Supers will Kill us. Get away from the building and they will leave us alone. Our weapons are useless. We can not fight them we must flee."

Simultaneously he flicks his cloak and heads down to join the others. Appearing out of tin air next to the gun Zenji sent flying.

[sblock=actions]
Emotion control - Fear on the Guards. (I am hoping he can now sense all 5 but the one chasing DrA could be under cover and the two in the golf cart out of sight.)

Teleport into the frey. Cancel the ESP.
[/sblock]

[Sblock=ooc]
raylis said:
The Juggler's knife expertly knocks the weapon from the man's hands. He draws his tonfa and moves to engage the clown, breathing heavily through the gas.

The other draws his weapon and follows Archeville into the building.
The second guard also drew a tonfa? Or some other kind of weapon?
[/sblock]

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler deftly dances backwards, and then throws another knife at the guard who's approaching him, expertly aiming for the man's shoulder.

[sblock=OOC]Given that this is a minion, I'm going to take 10 on my attack roll, for 20, and since that should hit, force a Toughness saving throw of DC23. Again, just to make sure, nonlethal damage.[/sblock]

Remove ads