• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
OOC: he's in sight of Mr. Jones, probably 20 feet from the doors.
Yes, Archeville and Zenji would be at the bottom of the stairs on the SE side of the Science building.

Jones can see the targeted guard put a hand to his head but he remains where he is.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
OOC: Surprise round? Initiative? Can Zenji & Archeville see any of the guards? Archeville's initiative (1d20+1 =7)

If Archeville sees no guards, he heads up the stairs & into the Science building, and starts to look for the Minister. As he moves, he calls out to Zenji, "Come mit me, Juggler und Herr Jones should be able to handle zhe guards, if zhe force field here is technological zhen zhe controls are inside, und if it's magical, ve'll need you und your Staff to shut it down, und shut zhe Minister down."

rgordona

Explorer
[sblock=Mr Jones/OOC]
Rhialto said:
Why are you rolling Mr Jones Mind Control power? It's perception-ranged. The guards are the ones who should be rolling saving throws.
Doh! - I was thinking it was opposed roll like interactions skills or mental grapple. I knew it was perception. (They are so lucky those guards :>)[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Juggler 28
Guards 17
Mr. Jones 15
Zenji 9
Archeville 7

The Sleeper ball goes off around the two guards who cough, their posture sagging heavilly, "Radio-we're under attack, backup requested!"

The other guard aims his weapon at the Juggler and fires a small blue blast and manages to hit him! The Juggler feels his body start to lock up but fights off the sensation!

OOC: Mr. Jones is next, and just fyi I have been rolling those MC attempts as Will saves vs. your DC...these guys just have been incredibly lucky!

rgordona

Explorer
Mr. Jones 15

Mr Jones hears the Guard radio for help and wonders just how tough these two guards are, attempts to control them had no appreciable effect but with the others attacking he should try and stop these two intefering, or at least open up a second front.

Mr Jones let his mind whisper into the ear of each guard "Supers are storming the building. The minister can't protect us. We must flee. Rush and Metal are defeated. We need to get away. They will kill us all. Run!"

As his mind trys to break the guards nerve, Mr Jones eyes were already moving to find the others.

[sblock=actions]
Standard - Emotion control - Fear on the two guards, DC20 - Centered on the doorway
Move - ESP (Sight only.) - Somewhere up above the building so that he can get a good view and try and spot any signs of battle.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Raylis said:
OOC: Mr. Jones is next, and just fyi I have been rolling those MC attempts as Will saves vs. your DC...these guys just have been incredibly lucky!

Thanks. I shouldn't have taken all those perception powers, I want to roll dice :<
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads