RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
Rush picks herself up off the ground watching Metal as he stares at Mr. Jones. The heroes can see his hand morph into a claw and back again...somewhere in the distance the music from Stand off at the OK Corral plays and a tumbleweed drifts by...

Mr. Jones - I must say this is certanly getting interesting

rgordona

Explorer
Raylis said:

Mr. Jones - I must say this is certanly getting interesting
Mr Jones's smile broadens as the claws disapear. "Ok here's what I sugest. I'll take the girl outside where she can get some medical atention. Then I'll come back and get you. You'll be able to watch her and make sure she is treated right. Then the four of us will speak with The Minister and make sure everything checks out. How does that sound?"
[Sblock=actoins]
Diplomacy double action. Rush and Metal: Diplomacy (2) (1d20+6=18)

Defensive stance.
[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
...somewhere in the distance the music from Stand off at the OK Corral plays and a tumbleweed drifts by...

Whats tumbleweed?

Everyone passing back around to Jones was not quite what I had in mind when I started this :>
[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
The radio crackles "Professor, like I told you before this experiment does not involve children. Should you go against my wishes I will simply have Metal end your life. Metal, if you and Rush are finished with our guests please go supervise the esteemed professor."

"Don't touch her." Metal says his hand forming back into a claw.

Zenji

Asmor

First Post
"Bah! This is getting us nowhere!" In one surprisingly fluid motion, Zenji leashes the staff on to his back and wields the Blade of Tanus. "Let's see how resilient you really are, metal man!" the Hindy hero charges the amorphous metal villain and slashes at him in a wide arc.

[sblock=ooc]
Not sure if I can do all that in one action, so if not... I guess I don't actually attack right away.

Slashing at Metal, DC 25 lethal toughness save (1d20+10=14)[/sblock]

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=Shoulder daemons]Well, it seemed like Mr. Jones's plan was working... 'till the kid got antsy.... Guess I'd best think up some way to stop this mess.

Ohhh, silly, silly, silly! We're going about this all wrong!

What? What're you prattling on about now? This'd better be good, I'm trying to figure out a weak spot for one of our attackers.

Well, you must not be doing a very good job, then.

What?!

Think, you silly aspect! What's this big guy made of?

Some sort of bio-metallic compound, but-

And what do we have in our hand?

One of the most advanced personal weapons on the planet, but I don't see whe-

And electromagnetic weapon!

Yes, I know that, but... oh... oh.... oh... if this doesn't work, you owe me a Coke.

It'll work....[/sblock]

"Zenji...." is all he manages to blurt out.

With inhuman speed borne of desperation, Archeville switches out a few components of his elektromagnetik pistole, then unleashes a blast of coruscating magnetic energies at Metal, attempting to anchor his foe to whatever metal supports are within the walls, floor or ceiling.

Snare +12 attack vs. Metal. (1d20+8 = 16)

OOC: Spending last action point to negate fatigue for extra effort-ing Snare off the Blast. If I can lower the rank of the Snare to give Juggler & Zenji a bonus to his with their metallic weapons, that'd be great, but I'm not really sure if there's a way to do that in M&M.

Raylis

First Post
Round 4 Summary, Round 5 begins

Round Summary Juggler takes a defensive position while Metal scrutinizes Mr. Jone's offer and Rush picks herself up off the floor. Mr. Jones hones in on his suggestion while the minister's plot continues around them. Zenji, impatient with the parlay swings wildly with his blade, missing badly. Reconfiguring his blaster Dr. Archeville fires a pulse at metal but misses. Now closer the Resolutes can see small wisps of steam rising from Metal's body

Round 5
Juggler!

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler takes a deep beath and starts to recover himself.

[sblock=OOC]Spending a hero point to attempt a recovery from his staggered condition. (Will roll it next round.)[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
"Actually" Metal says as he lashes out at Mr. Jones, barely missing the mentalist, "I'm not made of metal!

Rush speeds past the heroes and out of sight

The Amazing Mr. Jones

Remove ads