RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

rgordona

Explorer
Raylis said:
Rush speeds past the heroes and out of sight

A frown crosses Mr Jones face as battle restarts around him and Metal takes a swing at the magicians face. "I am so sorry." he says, "What are you made of?"

Almost as soon as she has disappeared an image of the speedster is back. She rushes around the corner clutching an arm across her chest, blood can be seen dripping from a nasty looking wound. "Metal help. There are more. They ambushed me." To Metal the image looks almost perfect to the Resolutes it appears to flicker slightly and is semi translucent.

"If you surrender now we can help her." Says Mr Jones with a touch of saddnes in his voice as he sees the injured girl.

[Sblock=actions]
Selective illusions to trick Metal.
Bluff Bluff Metal into Surendering (3) (1d20+12=19)
Defensive stance.
[/sblock]

[Sblock=ooc]
I am away for 10 days from today. Please feel free to NPC Jones (or skip his turns), he can't be any less effective than he is already. Sorry all for the interruption.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Raylis

First Post
The Blade of Tanus slices cleanly through the liquid villian, most of the blade steaming and coated with ice as it exits. Metal looks at Zenji before falling backwards, his body hitting the floor and spreading out in a vaugly human shaped puddle.

As he rolls a 2 on that toughness save...

Archeville

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville does a double-take at Zenji's latest conquest, and the puddle that was Metal. That... that should not have worked... he thinks to himself.

"Um... good work, ki- Zenji. Good work indeed, ja. So... anyone figured out how to track zhe Minister yet?"

Asmor

First Post
"Oh, come down. He's a... morph..o...morph. Or something. You know what I mean. That's probably his natural form. He's just a puddle. He'll be fine whenever he wakes up."

Wait, did I kill him? Zenji thinks to himself. Wow, maybe I did! That's so coo-- I mean, no, that's horrible! But... he was a bad guy. No, he's not dead. But what if he is? Nah, no way. He can't be.

Raylis

First Post
Again, the radio crackles: "No need for threats, Minister, I will do as you have asked and focus on the coeds. I will administer the virus into the first subject in a few moments.

Remove ads