RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet tries to interpose himself between Scout and/or Nimbus, hopefully shielding them from any sharpnel with his body. After the impact he looks around for the source of the chaos.

"Everybody okay?"

<thru commlink> "Gaunlet here... I think we're allright... Maddy, Mecha, did you get good look at that thing?"

OOC: Gauntlet will scan the area for any unusual magnetic fields using his special sense.

Raylis

First Post
Hovering above the warehouse Mecha can tell there is a rather large human shaped figure producing a large amount heat. The figure doesn't appear to be moving.

Looking around Guantlet doesn't detect any unusual magnetic fields.

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
From what Bright Girl and Mecha Musume can tell, something very large created a very obvious path of destruction through the area, however there is no discernable trail leading back to the water and no sign that anything big enough to cause such immense destruction was taken down.

A bright orange light followed quickly by the tell-tale sound of explosion emenates above the Resolutes heads. As they turn to see the source of the commotion a streaking blue light and gust of wind passes between Bright Girl and Mecha Musume.

The sound of tearing metal and cracking wood follows seconds after the wind and light as something crashes into an undamaged warehouse, not twenty feet from Scout, Mr. Scares, Nimbus and Gauntlet.

"Well," says Mister Scares' disembodied voice, "That was fast."

Moving rapidly towards the warehouse on hands and elbows, knees and feet, Mister Scares reaches out with his mind, searching for victims-- of the explosion-- via their fears.

OOC: Mister Scares is using his Extra Sense, as opposed to Mind Reading. He has fallen back into his habit of Slithering, and is still Invisible.

Raylis

First Post
As Mr. Scares approaches the warehouse he detects no fear emenating from what, or who, crashed into it. As the Resolutes enter they can see what appears to be an five and a half foot tall blue and silver human lying amongst the debrie.

D.Shaffer

First Post
I didnt get a good look at it on the way down, Gauntlet, but I can definitely see it now. It's pumping out waste heat like you wouldnt believe. She hovers over the figure, trying to see if she recognises it.

[sblock=OOC]Just in case it's another 'manifestation'. Trying to ID it.
Knowledge (Pop Culture) 1d20+12=14
[/sblock]

Nimbus

First Post
Nimbus wanders over as well, keeping enough distance that she avoids any damage from the heat. She also tries to see if she recognizes it.

[sblock] Pop Culture 1D20+9=25
Sorry for the lessened posting. School started again. I've been running around like made trying to get everything caught up.[/sblock]

Victor_Von

First Post
Sensing no fear at all, Gus assumes the prone figure is unconscious, and possibly hurt. Still invisible, Gus braves the heat for a closer look, for the moment remaining invisible, figuring that a monster might be more frightening than an unseen voice. "You are hurt, friend?" he calls, allowing his instincts to dictate his choice of language.

If he thinks the figure might be injured, then he will try to rescue the person from what could easily become an inferno.

Raylis

First Post
Despite the intensity, the figure in the warehouse is rapidly cooling. Marie can't seem to place the figure, but Nimbus recognizes it as an almost exact copy of the armor the Iron Man of marvel fame wears.

Gus's inquiry brings forth no responce, but as he approaches he can hear a voice comming from the armor. <<The plane is safe, the monster is gone. Oni, Kitsune find Ronin I will search the area for whoever might be bringing this things here!>>

OOC: carats (<<, >>) denote japanese :D

Remove ads