RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie sighed and pointed the muzzle of her gun into the air at the sight of the bystanders. She activated her radio "Has anyone checked out Oni? I'm hoping he's OK, but I know not everyone can withstand a multistory robot stomping on them"

Victor_Von

First Post
Seeing their attackers vanish, Gus materializes beside the broken body of the boy who was Oni-Kage. If was dream, he thinks, would be back next night. He looks for fear inside the boy, the only sign of life he truly trusts.

EDIT: Edited so my italics actually work. HTML becomes a habit...

Victor_Von

First Post
"Little boy," Gus murmurs, reaching out towards the child's face. He blinks in surprise at the sight of the glowing eyeholes, though. "Wait. Is still alive?"

Uncertain about things like pulses and other artifacts of organic life, Gus looks around for help.

Stormwind

First Post
[sblock=OOC]@Raylis: I am currently travelling and unfortunately have very limited internet access, I will be back on the 29th. please npc Scout as necessary.[/sblock]

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet growls with frustration as all of their enemies vanish, then remembers Oni... He rushes over to him, kneeling next to gus.

"Oh no... We should teleport him back to medical center at Japanese base, or hospital? Yes?"

He looks up at Gus helplessly, then at Scout.

Last edited:

Victor_Von

First Post
"Yes, of course," Gus says, delicately lifting the masked child. "Will take him to his friends."

OOC: I'm not sure of two things: if the heroes' base is close enough for Gus's Teleport 5 to reach, or if Scout's borrowed power allows him to carry someone. If he's able to make the jump, then that's what he does.

Raylis

First Post
As Gus picks up the boy he can here a voice, much deeper and darker then he heard before.
[sblock=for Gus's ears only]
Burn them all, destroy them! Break the accursed seal and manifest fire! So close so close
[/sblock]

Gus focuses on the teleport power bestowed by Scout and vanishes. (reappearing in the Medicine Room at the Dojo)

OOC: Noted Stormwind, let me know when you're back :D

Last edited:

Victor_Von

First Post
Gus rushes the boy towards the area where the other injured heroes are.

<Quickly!> he says, placing the child on an empty table. <Was assassination! Oni-Kage is stepped on by machine!>

Gus starts to reach for the mask, to remove it, but thinks better of it.

Remove ads