• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

The Empire

Explorer
Player screen name/ Character name

this is a link to the OCC http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=188554

1.woody06/Oam
2.HolyGrenadeFrenzy/Prestige Featherfoot
3.leinart/Lars Raska
4.Greenbottle/Emral Greenbottle
5.Bogre/Glyrell Nujennis
6.hellrazor111/Ermac
7.Thalos_Greycloak/Isis Leafbender-Staggeringfoot
8.TheCrazyMuffinMan/Edmee Kaboyashi
Meet and greet
A young Northmen enters keep Fetherfoot in the Halfling empire.
In the court yard there a few young Halflings playing, very large suits of shinny steal armor approaching him and three young adult Halflings also walking towards the mounted man. The armor witch could be a giant or golem, until he speaks then there is no dote that he is a golem this voice sounds like it comes from very deep in the armor and with the force and sound not even the mightiest of the huge folk could muster, it is like every one in the world can here him from were he stands even the gods. “WHO GOS THERE AND WHAT BISSNES DO YE HAVE HERE?” the court yard its self is open with the exception of a large mithra tower. There some six young ones playing and it appears the adults are there older siblings. Two young men and a very beautiful young Halfling woman. As for the keep and walls they appear to be crafted by the finest workmen of the finest stone and no more then twenty years ago.

Last edited:

Leinart

First Post
Lars saunters into the featherfoot courtyard as if he owned the place. He hand easily resitng on his axe as several of the little people fall in line with him. He start to ask where to find his would be employer until the group is confronted by an armored behemoth .He eyes the golem curiously then unleashes a smirk of sheer bravado. "IM HERE FOR WORK YOU WALKIN TIN CAN. NOW WERES YOUR BOSS" Trying his best to match the huge mans voice he croses his arms defiantly and waits.

Last edited:

The Empire

Explorer
My boss?

The large shinny suit replies MY MASTER RESIDES IN THE HEAVENS BUT IF IT IS MY FRIEND LORD FETHERFOOT YOU SEEK HE IS THE TOWERE. SIR. PRESTEGE GO AND BRING FORTH YOUR FATHER.” He points to the silvery tower and a little anger comes thru in his voice.

Last edited:

A small not all together and startled halfling young adult just out of his youth stops and stares at the newcomer as if looking at a new insect or something. He then reaches into his coatpocket and pulls out something small in his hand which he rubbs with his thumb.

He then gives the newcommer a serious look and states in a hurt manner "That was unkind, Dorstorvesky is self aware ...and all of us here owe him more than we can say or explain with our tongues. You seem sure of yourself in some ways yet you have demonstrated your ignorance and rudeness very quickly at OUR (looking at Dorsk and the other halflings) home. I will fetch my FATHER as OUR FRIEND has ask,...and I hope you will COMPOSE YOURSELF in a different manner before he arrives." finishing the statement like a question and giving him a look of fear of something unsaid and running off as if he was late for dinner toward the tower before another statement could be offered by the stranger.

Key
Desciptive Text
speach
Nonverbal, mannerism and bodyspeak communication
psychic communication
magical communication
Signalling

Last edited:

Leinart

First Post
Lars still staring at the behemoth didnt register the talking halfling at first and it takes a few seconds for his words to sink in. Then with a visible effort he looks away from the giant and at the halfling. He being a northerner had a high opinion of all the little people as their nations had been allies and he himself had served with many a halfling. He was truly lost when he was accused of being rude havin just walked in and confronted with the armored giant. When prestige finished talking there was a slight pause as the halfling walked away then lars boomed a mirth filled laugh uncrossing his arms and smiling which despite his size and scars reveals his startling youth his anger gone in a flash. "Very well....just never met.... a self aware golem" he manages as his laughter finally subsides to a dull roar.

The Empire

Explorer
Dorstorvesky says “I EXCEPT YOUR HUMBLE APOLAGY AS IT HOLDS AS MUCH SWAY AS ANY SPEECH FROM THE GRATEST OF GENRALS TO ME. MENY HAVE MADE A SLIMLER MESTACK BUT HAVE LACKED THE CHURAGE TO OWN UP TO THERE MESTACKS I FORFIVE YOU WITH ALL THAT I AM. REMEMBER THIS FOR I WILL NOT LET THE SAME INSOLT GO AGANE.” He leans a little closer when he speaks this.

Leinart

First Post
Lars still chuckling slightly nods clearly not noticing or caring about the threatining undercurrents as Dorstorvesky leans forward he is already looking around the keep. "By the light of kar I could use a drink....whats keeping this friend of yours"?

The Empire

Explorer
An older Halfling appears in front of Lars from no were. He is older then the other Halflings gathered around but only appears to be around 45 or 50 years old and for a Halfling that is not very old. He is wearing a robe that looks like it is a starry night the stars seem to twinkle and the robe its self dose not seem to be cloth. He is also wearing the wide brimmed flat toped hat of the wayfare’s guild it appears to be made of the same sort of stuff. “I am Presto Fatherfoot lord of this keep and guild master of the wayfare’s. I as an individual have no work to offer but my long standing business associates of the 13th Tower llc. do. The company is willing to pay 1 gold a day plus a percentage of spoils on a one year open ended contract. The 13 Tower llc. will pay for your revival should you meet an untimely demise, and providing that you were not acting against the 13 Tower.” He hands you a large horn filled with mead that is as cold as the coldest of winter meads. He steps a little closer and motions fore Lars to lean closer. “Prestige is sensitive about all the members of the family from the other Halflings and Dorsk to the family dogs so keep that in mind. I have lived in the world of men before and it can be helpful to have some one that is the same race as them around and you don’t seem to be the kind to back down. Which is what they need not that any of them will back down. One small piece of advice never call Dorsk it or a thing he is normally very passive but that will upset him and no one wants that.”
“Now Dorsk will be leading this expedition but don’t expect him to give any orders then again he might. He is planning on leaving in two days time so if there is any Equipment that you will need now would be the time to ask. Also if you are going with them you will need to get a location tattoo. This is in case you are captured or killed it allows for easy retrieval of the body.” This is said with a large smile. “We will be eating in one hour.” And as if he was never there he is gone but the horn of mead remains in Lars’s hand.

Last edited:

Remove ads