• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

hellrazor111

First Post
I'm feeling better, I'll take point again says Ermac as he wraps up his face in the black wraps I think we should search the room across from the undead

The Empire

Explorer
The room is about a 10’squar with 4 stairs leading down. There is a landing and a door ate the bottom. The water is about 2’ deep here. The lower door opens in towards the stairs. The room on the other side is 20’ from door to the far side and 25’ the other way with a fire place at the far end.

There are 3 long tables with benches and chairs part way under them. There is a tall pale naked man standing in front of the fire place. He has thick black hair and a large jagged green bastard sward in one hand and a matching dagger in the other. There 4 skeletons 2 on either side of him about 10’ away. The first one on each side is brandishing a green short sward the next one has a green broad sward.

The skeletons are situated so that all 4 are even across the room the 2 with the short swards are in-between the wall and a table the 2 with long swards are between tables. There is no clear bath to the pale one in the back. None of them are moving but they are all standing.

Edmee Kobayashi

First Post
The Empire said:
Sasha heads to the main floor after Greenbottle. Once there she removes a large ring from her equipment she places it flat on the floor then puts her hand and arm threw the ring. After a short time she withdraws it holding an odd looking black short sword. Then she says “Edmee will this do?” she tosses it to Edmee.
“You should all get some rest or the bandages wont do you any good.” Sasha then over by Oam and bandages his wounds.

Remember 1 hit an hour and it has only been about 1.5 hours. Sleeping will get 8 hits and then the mages need an hour and another one for food now and in the morning. I would say 13 hits by the time every one is to go in the morning. Although it will still be night as it is only noon now.

This will do nicely. :D The Twin Blades of Karma and Fate are back!~ Woohoo! I'll sheathe these as best as I can and move on.

"Let me clear the fringe a little" Prestige Demands presses in front of the party and lets loose with a cone of flame in an attempt to hit the closest and as far back as they will burn.

The Empire

Explorer
Three of four stones are hit, the one up against the far walls is outside of the cone. The two skeletons closest to the party evade the brunt of the flames.

Remove ads