• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

The Empire

Explorer
Down

Before entering Sasha sets down the lantern she stays back and is 2nd from last. She says “I ant caring that thing.”

The group descends the stairs down under the tower. It is dark down there the stone has a yellow tan look to them. There is the sound of a waterfall but it sounds some what distant. The ceiling is only 6’ down here. The stairs being the beginning and no way of getting past them. The hall way leads to an intersecting hall about 30’ and ends it in essences a T. There is a set of doors facing each other about 5’ before the T and one door on the center of the wall adjacent the end of this passage.

Who ever is caring the light needs to state so?

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post
Because there were no objections, Ermac takes the lead

HolyGrenadeFrenzy said:
"Do you want a rope end in case it is slick or has a drop trap?"
That would be helpful Prestige

use rope(take 20)=27

Looking down the hallway, Ernac searches for any trace of traps. Old places like this are bound to have traps of some sort

Why did I choose point? I'm not in the best condition to travel, let alone lead. Because you want to prove your no enemy

search for traps=13 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1233610

I decide that he shouldn't let Ermac face point alone. Pulling out a rod from my bag I move ahead to stand next to Ermac as best I can. It is not fair to walk through an unfamiliar place like this one alone at all.

"ooOOooHoohaaaHhh, Spooky underground tunnel complex the demon horde wants into for their own diabolical purposes. OOooAaahh. Other than the ghosts this place looks abandoned for a waay long time." Prestige says with some wit. "I certainly hope their isn't a back door into this place unless the other end is sealed up tight. Really, it is difficult to believe this place was ever a place you would want to live in at all."

With some mirth, turning toward the other halflings general direction,"Do you the rest of us have their trusty ghost killers ready?,"in obvious reference to anything that could harm a ghost Prestige jiggles the spear of his left hand and rod it his right slightly up over his head.

A broad smile of expectation spreads over his face as he waits for someone to open the door.

My spear tip is just under the top of the door about 3" so it can be lowered for proper entry and set to prevent anyone from jumping out at us from the room and the rod is gripped in my right...just in case. I am pretty sure this place is empty of anything but traps and such. I hope this place doesn't have any real ghosts...this place sure seems dreary enough for ghosts.

Thalos_Greycloak

First Post
"It would be best if you all took a moment to prepare yourselves, no good lies on the other side of this door" motioning toward one of the doors, while performing holy symbol in the air.

The Empire

Explorer
Sasha “Ready” Sasha steeps to the door handle looks at the door for a moment then opens it.
The Halflings are on the hinge side of the door but it is opening in. Sasha only opens the door a crack. And prepares her heavy crossbow
The room can not be seen into yet Sasha then puts a foot to the door and gives it a push letting it open.
The room has a 3’ high platform that extends 5’ from door to steps down with a few steps dropping down to the lower floor. In the room there is a lot of debris on the floor, ruined table and chairs, book shelf and books all on the floor are in various states of rotting. Three of the rotting chairs have skeletons in them. These skeletons and another three on the floor next to them begin to rise.

Last edited:

The Empire

Explorer
The room is 15’ deep from door to the far wall. The room is 20’ wide the door is 5’ from the nearest corner. No one will be with in a 5’ step.

Remove ads