• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

The Empire

Explorer
The door set in the floor is a 6’ square with one steel ring set in the center of it the ring sets flush with the stone. The edges of the slab have no gap but there a few chips off the stone and some of the sounding stones. This is the only stone of this size that is square most of the large stones are not square. There was no mortar used in the constriction of the tower. On the first floor there 12 rings pleased at around 3’ from the floor they appear to have been used as hitching rings for horses. The stones for the walls are of irregular size and ships the stars going up are set in to the wall and otherwise unsupported.

The Empire

Explorer
It is by far too heavy to be lifted by one person. It may tack a block and tackle but there dos not appear to be any were to attach the block over head.

I hitch up the dags and spread them out along the front for now. Then hooks up the block and tackle to immovable rods some 4' off the ground. Then untie and then take my time retying the knots and then give the command/request for them to pull in unison after "Ok, you three need to pull together. OK? ......Now pull"Prestige tells the riding dogs whom seem to acknowledge

Last edited:

The Empire

Explorer
The dog's respond and begin to pull the block starts to rise. It has a slight taper to it from the walking surfaces to the back. The block rises and a cool damp breeze comes up from below. The stone is around 1’ thick and as it clears out it tacks the two large men to move it to the side far enough to set it down and reposition the equipment to set it to the side to allow movement past it. There stares leading down they are made of stone. That has a yellow tint to it and there appears to be some moss or something green growing on it.

Let us put this lid back on...OK? >Smugly and annoyed< I am not going down there! Shakinig head and wincing while crinkling his nose Prestige states with certainty.

Remove ads