• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

The Empire

Explorer
The demon slashes at Greenbottle with a claws delivering a moderate wounds, he then lashes at Featherfoot with the whip this leaves a cut across the Halflings upraised arm. After this he steps back out the window and drops out of sight hissing.

I leap to the window and shut and lock it. Then turning toward the Human Woman that saved the day in unlocking the tower Prestige makes a statement and asks three consecutive questions only pausing for acknowledgement that they have been heard, "Three things and the last can wait if we must. How did you burn yourself?! Are you near passing out? How much of this tower have you explored?"

Last edited:

Let's just say... magic traps are a bit harder to detect than the other kind, and shocking grasp traps are not fun. If you can heal me it would be much appreciated. I haven't explored much of this tower yet, but I can help you if you need to do so.

The Empire

Explorer
Back to the first floor

When Featherfoot jumps up to close and lock the shutters he sees the demon climbing down the side of the keep.

With the battle over and the windows looked the three of you retreat to the first floor to get some help with your wounds. Sasha has some “Magic bandages” to aide in the healing. After the “bandages” are used on the two Halflings and the human male, then a wand on the human female. and every one has a rest the black clad man that was hit by the stray arrow is awake and with a grate effort breaks the bonds holding him but he is still looking the worst for wear but now up.

The first floor has a ballista but it is broken and forced up against one of the double doors the floor is made of large granite slabs with hay strewn about there are stairs running on the wall of the tower to the next floor 15’ above. The stairs are made of wood but come from the wall unsupported by any thing other then the wall.

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post
Ermac stands and cracks his neck. Well since were not dead, they must not want to kill us is his first thought Ermac starts readjusting, tightning, and securing parts of his outfit.

Looking around him at the room he's in well i guess we owe them an apology for our earlier actions i'll say it but i won't mean it after a moment Were sorry for our earlier actions, if you have questions, we'll answer them

ooc: good to be back

Last edited:

"Ermac? Feeling better? Those giants didn't intend to hit you with those Gianormous arrows, they were firing at the deer......I had to bring you back from Death's Door and heal you...Getting you inside before the demon army attacked was a chore but we did it thanks to this woman whom unlocked the door with Shasha and saved us all from being eaten by the Evils from beyond.", all in one breath, trying to catch the previous captive's understanding of what has transpired. "We are outnumbered by the thousands. I too apologize for our banterring which you took far too hard, my comrades had spoken of trolls and I knew you not.....Although the covering on your face makes it kind of hard to tell. Since we are here together and have no other sources of aid we should discuss things and decide about survival first and our decisions about one another in due time. Do you agree?", ending with a question after a large discourse of information. "I don't make a habbit our of saving the lives of potential enemies so I hope we can become allies." prestige states and waits for Ermac to respond as he then turns toward the others and.....(30 seconds give or take)

Last edited:

Nodding toward Edmee with a smile,"Shasha is good about that as am I".

"Everyone"
,Prestige says in an inquisitive tone as if to draw their attention and gesturing for them to gather near the back of the tower as he kneels and brushes the straw away from some of the ground. "It seems their is a trap door of some kind here. Perhaps storage or a secret path but perhaps a cavern or exit as well. Let us hope that it isn't a doorway to or for something bad. Shall we open it and see?", the door revealed is stone and quite large that he reveals as he brushes away the straw from the sides of it.

Last edited:

Remove ads