• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

After a quick consideration Prestige realizes that he must get rid of this last threat quickly.

Prestige lets out an attack of blue white lightning-fire-like energy out of his hand at the demon.

Last edited:

I move in and strike. My first attack smacks into a strange plane of force, presumably a magical armor. My second one manages to find a weakness in the barrier, proving far more effective.

Last edited:

Prestiges spear finds the demon while he tries to step in defense of the blood thirsty rogue.

Thinking about his apprication of the rogue as the admiration swells in his heart and the halfling moves to get nasty with another attack so we can end this foe!

The blue/white Fire-Lightning is being drawn toward my hand and I will let it blast this abomination.

Prestige pulls his spear back with his left hand out to his left side and points at the demon with his right index and middle fingers nearly crossed in an accusitory manner.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads