• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks (ICC)

The Empire

Explorer
It is dark down there and a cool breeze is coming up the air smells clean like breeze in the rain. The stairway descends for around 20’ and then there is a landing that may be a hallway the lower ceiling is arched.

Sasha polls out a lantern and shins it down the hole it is now more then obvious to all that the green growth is algae.
But Edmee already knew this.

"What gives?.......I guessss I'll GO too...pfft.." Prestige resigns to head on down as well. With a shrug of his shoulders and the sweet smell of clean air beconning him so.

hellrazor111

First Post
HolyGrenadeFrenzy said:
"I don't make a habbit our of saving the lives of potential enemies so I hope we can become allies."

We are only an enemys of those who are an enemy of our country or Lung Wang, you have nothing to worry about halfling, We'll see about that You always have to say somthing don't you? Yes

If you dont mind, we would like to lead says Ermac We could see somthing long before a lantern could. Ermac points to his eyes These are for than just show Ermac chuckles for a second before pulling his katana out.

Last edited:

Woody06

First Post
I will go down there. It matters not what order we go in. But if Ermac can see beyond the light of a lantern then let him go first.

Towards Ermac: Prestige smirks and then with a sweeping gesture,"By all means go on ahead of the rest of us if you want to run point, I am fine with that." Shaking his head while watching him pass to the front. Prestige gestures with his head to Shasha and to Edmee with a figures to his own eyes then Ermac."Ermac? We probrably won't have a lantern close to the front anyway..If that is Ok with you? Watch yourself, ok?",smiling broadly again and winking at the human or human like at least person before him which is Ermac. "Do you want a rope end in case it is slick or has a drop trap?"

[SIZE=-2]I am concerned for the human known as Ermac if he is human at all...He seems far from home and his making of friends is off to a rough start. He has felt insulted by the troll thing then he was shot by Giants.(Accidentally no less) Now he wants to run point in a dangerous place that he has just recently gotten his bearing on and he hasn't even been exposed to any of the traps yet. (Oh my!) I hope he lives long enough for a descent coversation and a good meal with us.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

The Empire

Explorer
It has now only been two hours since the fight on the 2nd floor for those needing healing. For those of you in magical bandages this means that you have only healed two hits total.

Remove ads